MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

Fokker 50 or Fokker 28?

F50 could be a diversion or ferry flight by FAX

F28 would be MMAF

Other operators perhaps? Or even a different aircraft that looks like a Fokker?

Fokker 50 or Fokker 28?

F50 could be a diversion or ferry flight by FAX

F28 would be MMAF

Other operators perhaps? Or even a different aircraft that looks like a Fokker?

turbo prop. tried to listen to the Reg but reception on my scanner was poor pilot apparently not familiar with Kg airport and had to be guided by ATC to remote 3.

Sounds like a foreigner. Very interesting.

Any reply from our KCH members?

It's MGF, from bki, supposed to fly to SZB for B check this morning but due to hyd pressure lost and ice build up on wing due to de icing boot system failed caused it to lose speed and it diverted to kch. part has been robbed from MGD for MGF.

It's MGF, from bki, supposed to fly to SZB for B check this morning but due to hyd pressure lost and ice build up on wing due to de icing boot system failed caused it to lose speed and it diverted to kch. part has been robbed from MGD for MGF.

thanks

Sad.

Guess the Japanese pilots haven't been to KCH before.

MGF takeoff just now around 1600hrs, going to SZB.

Edited by LeeTZ

Hmmmm, bz with work lately.... <_>

Sung, i think iggy wants u to do him a favour... :p

Jerry, u understand me most... kkekekekekeke... :yahoo:

out of topic, about 3 pm, just saw a Batavia 734 takeoff from KIA.

Really????? You sure its a 734 instead of their classic 732's?? And in their normal livery as well?? Wow 3pm is alil late from their usual morning runs :rolleyes:

yes is 734 with blue tail. there is no flight on thursday. batavia only operate 4 flight a weeks(tues , wed, fri and sun) to and from kuching.

Wah :blink: Batavia B734 at KCH? I thought they always operates 732 for PNK-KCH route.Perhaps they began phasing out their B732? :pardon:

It's just my view :)

yes is 734 with blue tail. there is no flight on thursday. batavia only operate 4 flight a weeks(tues , wed, fri and sun) to and from kuching.

Any rego of the aircraft?? :D