MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ellist

Talking on phone while take off

I have just came across with this video recorded inside a Lion Air flight...If u listen carefully to the video somewhere at 1mins18sec, u can actually notice that a woman was picking up a phone call , and it was almost the time the aircraft going to take off! :blink: My god!! Indonesians are real brave! :rofl:

http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Boe...Video-7915.html

And I saw with my own eyes an Indian guy answering a cell phone when our AirAsia plane from TWU was landing at KUL last month. Could not call the attendants as everybody was strapped for the landing. :angry2:

+++

In the Austrian Airlines World air routes dvd

The camera man's friend I believe had his camera phone out and was recording the take off .. hmmm .. in the cockpit ..

The camera man's friend I believe had his camera phone out and was recording the take off .. hmmm .. in the cockpit ..

Offline mode? :rolleyes:

about using mobile phones inside aircraft, i think something to do with the enforcement..they must state that no mobile phones onboard aircraft before boarding, inside aerobridges, check-in counter..or wherever...so people will aware of this..

I actually forgot to include this in my Cape Town TR :sorry: This incident actually occured immediately after take off during our flight from JNB to CPT on 1/6/07 whereby a MH FA (steward) actually told off a passenger (Malaysian lady) rather sternly but in a polite kind of way to switch off her handphone. The passenger's reply was, "Sorry ah ... I was checking my messages" ... like she couldn't do it when we were on transit at JNB :angry:

Guest Fendy

offline/inflight mode...

Man,i do also have the same experience.Last year,a chinese passenger seating next to me didn't switch off his phone while airborne.This is definately crazy at all!!! :angry:

My fren got scolded by a MH stewardess turning his cell phone on, while playing games although he obviously explain that his cell was inflight mode. Whose fault issit? I tot the stewardess need some technology knowledge.

My fren got scolded by a MH stewardess turning his cell phone on, while playing games although he obviously explain that his cell was inflight mode. Whose fault issit? I tot the stewardess need some technology knowledge.

haha.. i thnk she needs it