MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

How Was Your Friday

Wei friends, spotters, viewers, gals, ah mois.....how was your day today???? hehehe same here...sux like nobody business. bloody stressful. may be many people love to go to the beach....redang island (disturbing nemo or whatever) just to de-stress.

well i finally got a beach at 430pm. this is my beach. heheheheh......

user posted image

my beach best oooo. no need sea or waves one..........heheheheh

user posted image

WA WA WA .....

What aircraft getting baju baru now? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Braderr...ur beach is missing one critical element.... BIKINI BABES! laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

sorry aaa jonathan, gotta post my face a lot here. enjoying the beach maaaaaaa. here i am holding the surf.........eh i can become model or not aaah????

user posted image

jonathan.....mr sam c. CANNOT do this . hahahahahahaha.......

jonathan.....mr sam c. CANNOT do this . hahahahahahaha.......

8828[/snapback]

heheheh i bet Mr Tee Kay does not have chance to do this as well??!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

yeah jonathan!!! he and mr sam c cannot do this either. hahahahahah. he only presses button in cockpit only.......

waaaa......the APU smells good man!!! hahahahaha

user posted image

eh jonathan, i got gaya aaaaaaa......can become steward aaaah????

making me damn jealous!!

Me too!! mad.gif

Just out of curiosity, apart from the much beloved Papa-Bravo and Papa Delta as well as Papa-Juliette, any idea anyone on which other 744s have been retrofitted with the new F, C etc??

when i was there, papa golf (alor setar) came in for retrofitting. as for romeo juliet, they will do touch up on the livery. no heliconia. sad.gif sad.gif

blink.gif Azahan who took the picture... don't tell me that the KLIA observation hill ghost that follow you home... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif scary man...

blink.gif Azahan who took the picture... don't tell me that the KLIA observation hill ghost that follow you home... ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif scary man...

8851[/snapback]

Your emoticons nampak cam pompuan arab laaa....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

yes, romeo juliet retrofitting for new C-class. plus C-check. expected test flight oct 15. my buddy mr technician took the pictures. he was the culprit suggesting me to play play with horizontal stabilizer and apu. syiok ohhh.....

user posted image

syiok oohhh sandeep....... hehehehe....... but tired ahh today.just now 730am went spotting with jonathan, radzi and ben-g and one german fella frank p.

user posted image

oh my god, they ransacked the cockpit. wool seat also stolen. how am i supposed to pushback???@#$%

user posted image

syiok oohhh sandeep....... hehehehe....... but tired ahh today.just now 730am went spotting with jonathan, radzi and ben-g and one german fella frank p.

8884[/snapback]

Mr. Azahan!! Listen up, u r making me real jeolous!!! Eh... no chance to bring us in ah??

This perspective of Juliet is really pretty... biggrin.gif Just like my mischievous cats at home... laugh.gif

Edited by Gavin Andrew David

Sign in to follow this