MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ken K. Kour

MH Dropping KUL-TWU Direct

Why are they dropping this route??

when i have been on it the load factors have always been quite good, and to remind you guys that AK flies KUL-TWU-KUL twice Daily...

any idea why MH management has done this?

btw.. heard this through my travel agent as a i need a TWU-KUL flight after oct 1st... mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Why are they dropping this route??

when i have been on it the load factors have always been quite good, and to remind you guys that AK flies KUL-TWU-KUL twice Daily...

any idea why MH management has done this?

btw.. heard this through my travel agent as a i need a TWU-KUL flight after oct 1st...  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

8817[/snapback]

I've no clue why MAS would do such a thing...but one thing i do know is...TF is celebrating! biggrin.gif

Ken,

Strange: my system still shows MH2663 operating, although with a slight time-change during October: u/i 02oct 1905-2145, 03oct u/i 15oct 1810-2215 with 1 stop at BKI, effective 16oct back to 1905-2145 mellow.gif

THAT SUCKS!!!

I think Ken Kour is right, had a look at MAS online timetable just now and.... MH 2662 and 2663 stops flying KUL-TWU or TWU-KUL effective October 1. Although.... the flight number continues but it is now a 1 stop flight from 1 October onward.

When I was on MH2662 earlier this year, the load factor has been fully booked, probably due to Chinese New Year.

Just had another check, from 1 OCT - 27 OCT, MH 2662 and 2663 will have one stop at BKI. But from 27 OCT onwards it will revert back to KUL - TWU Non-stop.

Sanjay are u sure it is a result of collaboration with AK?

Sign in to follow this