MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
adrianqcs

Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport

Quite strange airline, doing the route ICN-HAN-REP as scheduled. Following the reg. it seems to be private Kampuchea airline.

Skywings Asia Airlines

MD83, XU-ZAA

MD83_SWM_XUZAA1.jpg

Wow,3 freighters in one shot (Fedex A310F,QR B772F & Jade Cargo B744F) :clapping:

So,you will be moving to the new tower,Tuan Khiem?

In Sep. I will move the biz over there. It's brand new one, i'll soon post pics inside the cab and approach control room.

MD83_SWM_XUZAA1.jpg

Another newcomer in Cambodian Aviation industry?

In Sep. I will move the biz over there. It's brand new one, i'll soon post pics inside the cab and approach control room.

Can't wait to see photos from the new control tower :good:

Some more from my view :yahoo:

Lucky me to catch Cargo planes quite usual as they may hardly to appear in day time.

Jade Cargo B74F

B-2440

1/ landing

B74F_JI_B2440_1.jpg

2/ rotating 11R out of HAN for FRA (qiute late rotation, used most of 3800 metres runway length)

B74F_JI_B2440_4.jpg

Hi Tuan Khiem,

thanks for the wonderful pictures - but for some reason, some of the pictures don't show on my screen. Am I the only person with this problem?

Secondly, we seem to have a Mongolian B738 coming from Ulan Bator via Hanoi ... one came last week and one is coming later today. Do you see it in Hanoi now?

Is this a scheduled flight from now on ... or is it some kind of charter?

KC Sim

Hi KC, I use a free account at photobucket, now it reachs the bandwith limitation :angry: . I now create an other account for uploading, so you can see Jade Cargo, right?

This afternoon I'll check daily SKED at night duty. I didn't hear abt any 768 Mongolian before.

AF Cargo rotate qiute early runway 11L

B747 - F-GIUC

B74F_AF_GIUC_2.jpg

Close up her raising head

B74F_AF_GIUC_4.jpg

Hi KC, I use a free account at photobucket, now it reachs the bandwith limitation :angry: . I now create an other account for uploading, so you can see Jade Cargo, right?

Why dont you use Flickr

Edited by DaTan

Yes, I can see the Jade Cargo B744Fs ... and they are beautifully captured.

Mongolian Airlines B737-800 landed in Singapore today at about 1820hrs from Ulan Bator and Hanoi. This is the second flight in two weeks. Wonder if this will continue.

KC Sim

I just checked SKED of today dep from ZMUB-VVNB-WSSS-VVNB-ZMUB. Arrive WSSS at 0730UTC and return 1150utc. cheers

Why dont you use Flickr

Hello DaTan, I use Flickr, seem that being auto resized to 800x640px <_<

QR sent most of their latest B77W to both SGN and HAN via BKK, here you see A7-BAN at Hanoi-Noi Bai

B77W_QR_A7BAN_3.jpg

TG A333 met VN A332

A333_TG_HSTEB_2.jpg

BR cargo eating breakfast

B744_BR_B16481_1.jpg

Khiem,

Love the QR 777-300 shot !!! :good:

Did you notice, the Oryx on the tail is smaller than on the previous 'new colours' ? :huh:

I do prefer it this way... :pardon:

Just note about that detail uncle. Thanks

Rarely we use runway 29 for landing and takeoff, due to Haima hurricane effects to wind direction. Runway 29L is non-precision approach (VOR/DME), offset 10 degrees to runway centerline, pilot has to visually to land at 1NM to the touchdown.

Here a some shots at my ease, it's a hard day to air traffic control :(

QR cargo approach and landing runway 29L, arrive from DOH.

1/ Banking to land

1.jpg

2/ Steady on final

2.jpg

3/ reversed

3.jpg

Love the QR77F wingflex on approach

Thanks Cornelis and Zamir

CI Cargo rotating runway 29L in a rainny day, out of HAN for TPE.

B74F_CI_B18715_1.jpg

SU. beautiful lady of the day, is touching down the runway from DME :clapping:

A332_SU_BBF_2.jpg

Tuan Khiem's pictures along with others from Hanoi makes you just want to grab your camera bag and head there for a week of spotting!

What a treasure trove of great traffic ... I would love to photograph the Qatar Cargo B777-200LRF! I gather that like the other Mekong countries, the winter season from December till February should be ideal for photography. Is that correct?

Perhaps it is also a good time to come and experience the Vietnamese new year.

KC Sim

Tuan Khiem's pictures along with others from Hanoi makes you just want to grab your camera bag and head there for a week of spotting!

What a treasure trove of great traffic ... I would love to photograph the Qatar Cargo B777-200LRF! I gather that like the other Mekong countries, the winter season from December till February should be ideal for photography. Is that correct?

Perhaps it is also a good time to come and experience the Vietnamese new year.

KC Sim

Cannot speak for HAN, as never been there, but February indeed best period for SGN...

If you wanna go during Tet-period, though, better book now, as otherwise most flight full, both international as well as domestic...

btw, KC, QR 777Freighters also ply the Dutch skies a lot: DOH-AMS-ORD v.v. :pardon:

My first visit Noi Bai, new control tower that will be service by Sep. 2011

It's 80 meters high, out of the airport perimeter, give an overall view of airport operations. Hard for me to take photos here using 300mm telelens :nea:

Some test shots with a QR B77W landing the farthest runway from TWR.

1/ Final

B77W_QR_BAN_1.jpg

2/ About to land 11L

B77W_QR_BAN_2.jpg

3/ Touching down

B77W_QR_BAN_3.jpg

4/ Runway

B77W_QR_BAN_4.jpg

5/ Runway contact

B77W_QR_BAN_5.jpg

6/ Second touch, smoky

B77W_QR_BAN_6.jpg

7/ To gate

B77W_QR_BAN_7.jpg

8/ An overview NB Airport

Overview_2.jpg

Hi Khiem, is the area that you took the QR shot accessible to visitors?

Yes very mouth watering! If you plan on going, please do let us know. Maybe some of us might want to tag along! :)

My first visit Noi Bai, new control tower that will be service by Sep. 2011

It's 80 meters high, out of the airport perimeter, give an overall view of airport operations. Hard for me to take photos here using 300mm telelens :nea:

Some test shots with a QR B77W landing the farthest runway from TWR.

Very good test shots, Tuan Khiem! :clapping:

Now waiting for more from this bird's eye view... :)

Khiem,

Excellent test shots of my favorite M-E airline... :good:

Really like #4 and #5: in 4 in shows very well the rudder deflection to line-up with runway 11L...in 5 it's more the background I like... :pardon:

Bird's eye view: that white MD80 is the Cambodian airline again, XU-ZAA ? :huh:

KC Sim

It's not correct to Hanoi spotting season. The weather here is good for spotting from May untill Novemeber. But the best is Autumn at Later Sept. to ending Oct. Temprature approximately 22 degrees Celsus, no heat waves, golden sunlights, great food :drinks:

I'll more than welcome to receive you here at Noi Bai :clapping:

Now waiting for more from this bird's eye view...

Thanks you Flee, I'll keep on uploading more and more pics here in the upcoming time. This period, I preparing for moving between old to new TWR. Lot of transition jobs to be completed.

Hi Khiem, is the area that you took the QR shot accessible to visitors?

It's at top of the tower, just beneath the Surface Movement Radar. Not accesible for visitors, I'm sorry. B) Anyhow give an email before on the go, I may arrange a tower tour if convenience. Otherwise I'll take you arround, that's also :good:

Bird's eye view: that white MD80 is the Cambodian airline again, XU-ZAA ?

Hi uncle Pieter, that's absolutely right XU-ZAA.

Btw, sorry I can't fly to SGN to see you there, as the transition jobs to new tower is rush to run. See you next, and try again to book tickets to HAN at the Tet holiday. Looking forward to seeing you.

1/ QR Cargo B77L A7-BFA

B77L_QR_A7BFA_2.jpg

2/ Hongkong cargo

B73F_CRK_BLHN_1.jpg

3/ A VN cockpit A321 (Vn-a363)

DSC_6201.jpg

Vietnam Air Force

Mig-21bis

5309_1.jpg

Anad US Air Force

C17A 06-6166 vs. Mig21bis :help:

C17_USAF_66166_1.jpg

Cool shots, esp. the MIG-21: not many operational anymore in Europe, so good to see them still going strong in VN...