MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
adrianqcs

Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport

At the time I shot, she has just arrived and the day after she's back with Mr. Lee on board. I was on-duty by the time he boarded the fokker. I don't know why he did not wait for SQ next day commercial flight at noon.

Chinese delegations, behind there are 2 IL96 and 1 IL62M, JAF B744, Russia AF IL76 and Philippines A319CJ.

b747cab24723.jpg

No doubt the Fokker 50 cannot do this non-stop (HAN-SIN); any idea where they fueled up enroute ?

Pieter, it probably did go direct. With a light load (as this one would have) they can fly some distance. Skywest often positions Fokker 50's from PER to XSP and only stop once in DPS! We also have a regular charter from PER to The Granites, some 1200nm away, or just 100nm short of HAN-SIN

Tuan Khiem,looks like you have nailed all East Asian 747 VIP Planes! :clapping:

May be I missed Royal Brunei B744 - Their King usually flies by himself this A342 to HAN in special event.

a340rbav8bkh3.jpg

Indian 001 is boarding, next to SAM 757 and B737BBJ of the Russia Vodka founder.

b744iaf001vteso2.jpg

Oh my gosh ... yet another great shot of the endless stream of VVIP flights in Hanoi.

KC Sim

I can't help but break my silence to say what a great pleasure it had been to read this thread! A jaw-dropping collection of VVIP aircraft photographs (in day and night and from varying angles!) that most of us can only dream of having.

Tuan Khiem, you must have been enjoying yourself! Thank you for sharing such wonderful moments with us.

Cam on Khiem !!! :good: :pardon:

Really appreciated you sharing these fine VVIP aircraft arrivals and departures !!!

Keep those No Bai pictures coming: they're really appreciated (any new airlines due to HAN after QR and LO ?)

Great action (= reversing) shot !!! :good:

Not many flying around these days...love the great sounds of these (4) engines when taxying... :pardon:

it's kind of fun up North....

I was in Saigon last week...

didn't bring my camera while transit...

saw Vietnam SkyTeam colour...but the silver body paint kind of bad finishing.

Tuan Khiem,

One day if i fly to Hanoi...

I will inform you in advance...so you can take a shot of me.!!

can i visit the tower?

i will, today Hanoi flight will be Boeing 737-400...

Sorry TK, I was late to see your message. Next time let me know, will take you arround if suitable time permit. Or cafe at terminal roof :good:

Usually MH uses B738 eqiupment to HAN.

@Prompong: no sir, it's a Tokina 10-17.

Edited by Tuan Khiem