MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ganesh.r

Check out What Wikipedia has to say about MH Aircraft order.

Check out What Wikipedia has to say about MH aircraft order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines#_note-0

Very Interesting.

* Malaysa Airlines Berhad has spent US$70 billion on its fleet expansion which was for 140 brand new aircraft. The aircraft on order are:

* 10 Airbus A380-800

* 20 Boeing 747-8 I

* 25 Airbus A350 XWB 1000

* 50 Boeing 737-900ER

* 20 ATR 72

* 5 Airbus A320-200

* 10 Boeing 747-8F

You got to see it to believe it.

Chees :rofl:

Huh are they true on talking such a thing? Even the newspaper didn't have such a big news.

Do u noticed the 'edit' button at the top right corner at each section of the article? Basically everyone can make changes and input whatever they want into the content. If you like you can even add another zero behind the 10 A380, well this is Wikipedia.

Do u noticed the 'edit' button at the top right corner at each section of the article? Basically everyone can make changes and input whatever they want into the content. If you like you can even add another zero behind the 10 A380, well this is Wikipedia.

I think he was referring to it cynically. relax! ;)

hmm interesting

Besides that, MAS will be buying 5 A350 XWB and 5 A320 for its other subsidiary,Firefly

but doubt that....

Edited by JessnorArif

Vandalism =@ (GET A LIFE P***KS)

By the way, i thought the wikipedia "edit" button has been disabled quite a while ago ?

funny to see that they purchase the 737 NG and the airbus 320.wouldn't they uniform the fleet if they were to buy it for maintainence and cost purposes?

funny to see that they purchase the 737 NG and the airbus 320.wouldn't they uniform the fleet if they were to buy it for maintainence and cost purposes?

Yeah, that makes sense, although wikipedia is suggesting the A320 is for Firefly. A320 for Firefly makes sense if they're competing with Air Asia.

Now this is intresting..

747-8 and 747 8F..

Guess we will just have to wait for the official news to know if this is true..

..... their wish list for Idris to digest ;)

Hope not. At US$70B, it will likely percipitate quite a spectacular bout of indigestion. Could even prove terminal in worst case scenario !

In Malaysia, 90% of the rumours tend to be true at the end. The list may not be fully accurate but I wouldn’t disqualify him either.

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

What is the 5x A320-200 for when they are better off getting 5x B738 or B737-700 considering they have 50x 737-900ER. This is silly if you ask me but does not sounded like what MAS will do.

In Malaysia, 90% of the rumours tend to be true at the end. Believe the person(s) who updated the Wikipedia is not far from facts

Then I guess you wouldn't mind to quote us some examples?? ;)

Edited by S V Choong

KK Lee, you just don't know when to stop do you....

:rofl:

Alright KK Lee, I shall help MAS to write my wishlist and post it on Wikipedia and then some years later it will become the reality. Is this what you mean? ;)

Edited by S V Choong

Hey, talking of "Malaysian rumours" and applying the "90% truth" yardstick, are we in for a bombshell then with the Najib / Mongolian murder case before court currently. But then, it could also fall into the "10% untruth" category too !! :)

Whatever said and done, the wishlist is unlike MAS. Lets just wait and see what happens. Most probably it will be announced at Lima.

Sign in to follow this