MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
charles

gading sari

has gading sari added any new air craft in place of the one that crashed at kuchng? or are they only operating with the one 737?

as far as i know, they're operating with the sole remaining 737 now :)

has gading sari added any new air craft in place of the one that crashed at kuchng? or are they only operating with the one 737?

Good news bro, as of this morning, heard a B721/2F? flying pass my head with gading 304 callsign, they have a new old toy! rego unknown yet, so guys, we have something to spot for at least for now kekeke....

Nick R. reporting a B727 slightly shorter than usual 722 parking at gading ramp, tail looks like air france style... so its not likely that its gonna be all white :clapping:

Good news bro, as of this morning, heard a B721/2F? flying pass my head with gading 304 callsign, they have a new old toy! rego unknown yet, so guys, we have something to spot for at least for now kekeke....

Nick R. reporting a B727 slightly shorter than usual 722 parking at gading ramp, tail looks like air france style... so its not likely that its gonna be all white :clapping:

Could be this one, RP-C5353. Have seen it in KUL before, but unsure of the callsign, thought it was FedEx callsign.

Captain, it sure looks air france style tail there, but we need visual confirmation to confirm kekeke. My gading source is not good at describing aircraft details :pardon:

Could be this one, RP-C5353. Have seen it in KUL before, but unsure of the callsign, thought it was FedEx callsign.

Sure looks like AF from a distance...noticed XU-RKF recently at KUL, BKI and MYY using Gading call-sign...

I second that... :good:

I third for that :rolleyes: callsign Gading 304 with rego XU-RKF :) flew in kch few times a day :pardon:

Edited by LeeTZ

I can confirm that XU-RKH is now operating for Gading Sari. Saw it in BKI a couple of weeks ago.

I third for that :rolleyes: callsign Gading 304 with rego XU-RKF :) flew in kch few times a day :pardon:

I'm glad my eye-sight is still excellent :p (see my previous post)...

Sign in to follow this