MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sandeep G

Aviation-Themed Songs

Anybody have any good Malay song to share for in-flight use? :rolleyes:

Appreciate if you have the sample of the song too.

Which airlines you're from? :)

Actually what type of Malay songs you are looking for? Modern? R&B? Rock? From which era? I don't really listen to Malay songs but there are some very nice ones from Siti Norhalizah, Sheila Majid, even P. Ramlee.

I used to check out some of the Malay songs from MH's inflight magazine but haven't been flying on MH for a really long time.

hujan- pagi yang gelap

amy search - tiada lagi

Estranged - Itu Kamu

Retak - Ella

Siti Nurhaliza - Bukan Cinta Biasa

Siti Nurhaliza - Pastikan

Amy Mastura-ShaNaNa

Seksis - Anita Sarawak

kru terhangat dipasaran

I don't understand the question.

Song for the airline to play during boarding/deplane? Song to listen on your iPod/MP3 player? Song to put on IFE?

Well, most of the airlines that i had flown with only plays music and not song except MH whereby the Malaysian Truly Asia is played on board. For instance, I just discovered that AK plays music while the flight is still cruising at 37, 000 feets during my 1st trip with Air Asia from SIN-BKI :rolleyes:

hujan- pagi yang gelap

amy search - tiada lagi

Estranged - Itu Kamu

Retak - Ella

Siti Nurhaliza - Bukan Cinta Biasa

Siti Nurhaliza - Pastikan

Amy Mastura-ShaNaNa

Seksis - Anita Sarawak

kru terhangat dipasaran

Thank you and your recommendation is highly appreciated.

Not too long ago MH played "Mulanya Di Sini" by Freedom (sung by Shuaib and the late Seha) during takeoff and/or landing. The tune was also used in one of their TV ads. If I recall correctly the song was popular in the late 80s, but it wasn't until at least a decade later that MH used it for their promotion.

Not too long ago MH played "Mulanya Di Sini" by Freedom (sung by Shuaib and the late Seha) during takeoff and/or landing. The tune was also used in one of their TV ads. If I recall correctly the song was popular in the late 80s, but it wasn't until at least a decade later that MH used it for their promotion.

Agreed :rolleyes: