MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

Kingdom B744 in KUL

Kevin Teh= sure upload already

Norman = still try to clear the noise level of the Kingdom

Yong = still inside his CF card

Chaity = why you didnt dedicate this photo to me..!!!????

Radzi = wer's your photo...put la inside mwings. or else Kevin Teh is the fastest uploader!!

hahaha... i'll be slower next time.... promise :rofl:

Kevin Teh= sure upload already

Norman = still try to clear the noise level of the Kingdom

Yong = still inside his CF card

Chaity = why you didnt dedicate this photo to me..!!!????

Radzi = wer's your photo...put la inside mwings. or else Kevin Teh is the fastest uploader!!

OK! OK! Dedicate this Condom .... opps! I mean Kingdom 744 to Mr. TK :p

One day delay on upload

dsc3296di8.jpg

Hope enjoy

Note: TK My Kingdom Photo and other is in Hard disk now!!!!!!

Edited by Yong C

Perghhhh~!!!! Rugi Rugi.... :(

Btw. Nice coverage guyz.

Radzi = wer's your photo...put la inside mwings.

No picture lah. Balik kampung.

also got 'balik kampung' picture also what.....:lol:

Edited by Mohd Idham

While waiting for the Kingdom jumbo to depart, our friend up there is testing our endurance or was it Ah Kong ?

The sun was bright early morning but Ah Kong turn it OFF at around 4PM ..... :angry:

I am sure he received phone calls regarding this :lol:

skyw.jpg

The waiting game It got even better at 5PM as it started drizzling. All of us was carrying umbrella and cursing more on Ah Kong ....... :D

rboww.jpg

In the end at around 6PM, Ah Kong was kind enough to turn on the light for us to shoot B)

HZWBT7dw.jpg

Ian, very good can do walk-around on that jumbo :lol:

"capt, can stop our ferrari? i wanna shoot" :rofl:

...and i hate heat distortion <_>

one more ^_^

hz-wbt7a.jpg

Edited by Ian Lim

haha Chaity... our guess is right... the 737 taxi very slow one is Ian... he he he

haha Chaity... our guess is right... the 737 taxi very slow one is Ian... he he he

not parking brake set? :rofl:

btw, nice shot from you, Ian. :good:

Yeap! Just as we thought.

I could imagine if Capt Radzi and Ian Lim were in the same flight, stop the plane and click,click,click,click..... :rofl:

Did you call tower...?? while shooting..?? he he he

One hand on the shutter, one hand on the PTT :p

btw chaity...both brightsider hav not flown together before :db:

Edited by Ian Lim

Thanks guys - great pictures. Kevin, I'm using yours on my desktop. Here's the press release from our visit.

HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) was on a visit to the Federation of Malaysia arriving at Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday 30th May 2007. Prince Alwaleed was accompanied by a KHC delegation.

HRHinMalaysiaMay07.jpg

Upon his arrival, HRH met with the Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in his office to discuss bilateral relations and regional developments. Following the meeting, the Prince attended a ceremony at the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) where the University's Constitutional Head and Sultan of Paehang HRH Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta'in Billah bestowed an honorary Doctorate in Business Administration with Distinction on Prince Alwaleed. The ceremony was followed by additional ceremony that took place at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center where he met the Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi again who bestowed an Honorary Doctorate of Law Degree on His Highness from the International Center for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) in recognition of his philanthropic support for educational and cultural mutual understanding between the Muslim world and the West.

Prince Alwaleed's was on a recent visit to Malaysia in April of this year and met His Majesty Mizan Zainal Abidin Sultan, Prime Minister H.E. Dato’ Seri Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi and the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense H.E. Dato’ Seri Mohamed Najib Bin Abdul Razak. During the April trip HRH attended a ceremony that was held under the auspices of the Deputy PM, where Prince Alwaleed signed the closing deal for the Four Seasons Hotel, Langawi which was announced by KHI in March of this year. Kingdom Hotel Investments (KHI), the leading hotel and resort investment company chaired by Prince Alwaleed recently announced the acquisition of the Four Seasons Hotel in Langkawi, Malaysia, as the Group continues to expand its presence in Asia. The total purchase price was US$114.2 million. Moreover, HRH had visited the headquarters of Citigroup for a briefing and some of Malaysia's tourist attractions. It is worth mentioning that Prince Alwaleed is the largest individual shareholder in Citigroup.

We'll be sure to give you a head's-up next time we head your way.

Best regards

Duncan Gillespie

Edited by 4Holer

We'll be sure to give you a head's-up next time we head your way.

You are onboard Kingdom ???? :o :o ....great... :good: