MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Walter Sim

MAS website cosmetic makeover

Can't tell, my pc won't load the home page entirely - "Done, but with errors on page" thingy !! :help:

The photo in the splash page (stewardess with girl looking at PTV screen) is an ancient picture culled from promotional materials of many years ago.

Seems the 'error on page' continues to be there, inherited from previous ones. It occurs even on Win XP running IE7.

Not friendly for smaller screens.

Never mind anyway, I get better deals elsewhere.

The booking system still doesn't work with Safari as per the old website. All other sections are OK though. No more pop-up window telling you it's incompatible with the browser.

I've been to countless number of airline websites. Only MH booking system doesn't work on Safari. Sad.

Definately a big improvement over the old one. Glad they finally got rid of the yellowish background.

Peaceful..............I hope all the pages like that!

Edited by Seth K

nice new look.

If i'm not mistaken MAS uses Leo Burnett as their creative agency so i only expect the best when it comes to design etc...

Unfortunately... The Germans Country site still the old one... unlike their other european counterpart...

What surprise me is that... the France country site is not in French.....

That a pity!

Emirates websites for country site e.g Germany is indeed in German...

They're still in the midst of getting the whole thing fully up and running. Its just like setting up a new company, initially there'll always be hiccups and finally they would identify them from feedbacks and rectify it.

I really like the new website, looks classy and vibrant at the same time. And by the way, theres absolutely no problems in my computer.

As for the front page, it may be an old picture used in their promotions before, but its one heck of a good one for their front page, i think thats why they did not mind using it again. As the saying goes, old is gold sometimes..

Guest Fendy
nice new look.

If i'm not mistaken MAS uses Leo Burnett as their creative agency so i only expect the best when it comes to design etc...

what makes you think LB is the best? :rofl: :rolleyes:

what makes you think LB is the best? :rofl: :rolleyes:

Because Ah-Boy and Kuah Kari say so... :rofl:

Guest Fendy
Because Ah-Boy and Kuah Kari say so... :rofl:

oh really? they never told me that :rolleyes:

The photo in the splash page (stewardess with girl looking at PTV screen) is an ancient picture culled from promotional materials of many years ago.

Seems the 'error on page' continues to be there, inherited from previous ones. It occurs even on Win XP running IE7.

Not friendly for smaller screens.

Never mind anyway, I get better deals elsewhere.

I agreed...the photo on the splash (whereby the FSS looking at the little is in fact a little bit outdated....they should in fact use new photos instad...other than that, i am quite happy & satisfy with the new website :rolleyes:

Guest Fendy

imho, new page is bad. i feel the content is very cramped in those small little frames. never liked them.

4 out of 5 times when i try to book something on the Mh website, either the booking engine doesnt work, or they say there are no flights on this route. Quite funny, cos i'm quite confident they DO fly from SIN to KL :p . Then again, it's still not as bad as the SQ website, who are down even more often due to "high traffic".

Sign in to follow this