MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kevin Teh

Anjung Tinjau

The SQ A345 still going strong,i've seen;May i know how many A345s in SQ fleet?

There are five A345s (9VSGA-E) in SQ's fleet.

The SQ A345 still going strong,i've seen;May i know how many A345s in SQ fleet?

There are five A345s (9VSGA-E) in SQ's fleet.

Thanks for the reply,Uncle Kwek :drinks:

Nice catch Chaity! I was visiting Kwek's 'car parking' business when he told me the A345 training flight to KUL. Not enough time to catch her arrival back to SIN. :(

I believe that's another one A345 training flight today (8th APR) as reported to me by someone living under the approach path. :pardon:

Are all SQ A345 all-business class configuration?

Nice catch Chaity! I was visiting Kwek's 'car parking' business when he told me the A345 training flight to KUL. Not enough time to catch her arrival back to SIN. :(

I believe that's another one A345 training flight today (8th APR) as reported to me by someone living under the approach path. :pardon:

Thanks Kianhong.

Wonder SQ A345 will do another 2 rounds in coming days ? :rolleyes:

FYI, the arrival in KUL is around 1030 & 1230.

Thanks to Ah Kong & those passing the info, I managed to witness this SQ A345 doing training in KUL on 7th Apr '10.

Hoping that she would pass by Anjung Tinjau but luck wasn't with me. :sorry:

Sorry for the blur photos. :(

Look at the earth work going on ..... :blink:

SQ345aw.jpg

Have a shot with Sepang F1 as background :p

SQ345bw.jpg

Chai, nice timing of the F1 circuit at the background... :)

Was at KUL on Friday.

b5488kul23apr2010.jpg

phbqmkul23apr2010.jpg

s2admkul23apr2010.jpg

9mmmykul23apr2010.jpg

And, I like this one...who will win the 'race' to europe... :pardon:

9mmkjkul23apr2010.jpg

Some of the pics taken on my first visit to Anjung Tinjau last 9 April. I saw 1 westerner there but didn't ask whether he is a MW member.

#1 Row of MH aircraft with the construction site of the new LCCT in the background

klia_2480.jpg

#2 A330-300 MH - reg.#9M-MKC

Anjung-Tinjau_2464.jpg

#2 B747-400 MH - reg.#9M-MPO

Anjung-Tinjau_2509.jpg

#3 B737-400 MH reg.#9M-MMQ being refueled

Anjung-Tinjau_2484.jpg

Great shots, guys !!! :good:

Please, excuse my ignorance, but, what are they contructing behing PH-BQM or 9M-MKC ?

New ATC tower ? :huh:

Uzbekistan Airways B763 (VP-BUE) operating as HY 3511(Charter flight) departed KUL to Christchurch, New Zealand at 0735 this morning. It will make another stop at KUL from CHC in the next few days.

Great shots, guys !!! :good:

Please, excuse my ignorance, but, what are they contructing behing PH-BQM or 9M-MKC ?

New ATC tower ? :huh:

Hehe Pieter, it may well be the maintenance depot as mentioned by Walter but I think it will be the link between Sat. A and Sat. B, just in case there is a sudden need to build Sat. B.

Hey guys.

Stopped by the Anjung tinjau today after an early work relase to test out my EPL-1. Mind the slight haziness of the pictures ya?

japanairforce.jpg

Cropped this of a bigger picture - even my 150mm is not long enough to reach the plane. After searching around, i found out that this belongs to the Japan Air Force. Wonder what are they doing here?

P5250798.jpg

And here is my first three holer! we will come back to here aftert this.

P5250802.jpg

A four holer on a training trip! i was suprised when it stopped, on the bridge right here in the picture. Then it just went along to runway 32R for takeoff

P5250806.jpg

Something from the land of the mass produced items

P5250807.jpg

Saw this private jet sitting after the end of the MTB pier. Steve Ballmer (MS CEO) is in town so i am presuming this is his ride...or maybe someone's elses?

The follwing was my playing around with the EPL-1's art filters, and some photoshop.

P5250823.jpg

P5250824-2.jpg

i hope the last picture is very old-school-ish, fitting with the old school plane.

Speaking of the plane, the DC-10 actually aborted the takeoff, and taxied back to its gate at the satellite building.

P5250826.jpg

The plane on the way back to the gate

Also, here is a stiched panorama of the new LCCT contruction site, seen from the anjung tinjau

KLIALCCTNEW.jpg

Jangan marah sebab gambar besar ya! (do not be angry of the big pictures ya!)

Hope you guys have a great day!

Nice photos,but it's too big! Hope you can resize it or ask the mods to help you to resize it for you,Sharil

Wo~~~w :blink: :blink: :blink:

C-130 of Japanese Air Force is based at Komaki airport(NKM/RJNA) that is near my home :)

According to today's newspaper, 1 x C-130 departed from NKM to Somalia via Djibouti yesterday to support the Japanese NAVY that is acting off the coast of Somalia for anti-piracy measures.

I think that is the one :)

Also GLEX(N709DS) came to NGO 2 days before for T/L.

Her route was BFI-NGO(1 hour stay)-HAN.

Thank you.

Good catch of the C-130 & GLEX, Sharil :good: Guys, the President of Palestine is scheduled to arrive Bunga Raya Complex tmrw around 1645 from Vietnam. Departing to WIHH on Friday at 1400. Rumored that he'll be arriving in a B757 or Challenger 600 :pardon:

Edited by MIR

Tamizi: i would like to edit it....but sadly the edit button tengah main menyorok-nyorok! (playing hide and seek!)

MIR: thanks. Was suprised to see the C-130 too. I wonder who came in the GLEX

BTW, i do hope everybody saw the small thumbnail for the contruction site. Its a clickable link BTW

Edited by Sharil Abdul Rahman

Tamizi: i would like to edit it....but sadly the edit button tengah main menyorok-nyorok! (playing hide and seek!)

Why not you send a PM to the mods (either Uncle Pieter or Uncle Norman)and ask them to help you resizing the photos? They'll help you with that.

Why not you send a PM to the mods (either Uncle Pieter or Uncle Norman)and ask them to help you resizing the photos? They'll help you with that.

Uncle Norman is moderator of Anjung Tinjau, so I'll leave it up to him... :pardon:

Uncle Norman is moderator of Anjung Tinjau, so I'll leave it up to him... :pardon:

Even moderators unable to re-edit picture size... :pardon:

What I'd suggest... the owner of the photos re-edit his photos & upload them back to

the same image hosting site (in this case I checked it's 'imageshack')...

but must use the same filenames...

If find difficulty... can always PM me the link to all the "newly resized images" uploaded

to imageshack, & I can re-edit the original post with the new photos...

Please... max 1024pixels wide only...

Guys, the President of Palestine is scheduled to arrive Bunga Raya Complex tmrw around 1645 from Vietnam. Departing to WIHH on Friday at 1400. Rumored that he'll be arriving in a B757 or Challenger 600 :pardon:

The aircraft is a Royal Jet, B737 BBJ (A6-AIN). Departing to Jakarta Halim Perdanakusuma Airport on Friday around 1415. Then to Oslo next Tuesday from WIHH.

Edited by MIR

The aircraft is a Royal Jet, B737 BBJ (A6-AIN). Departing to Jakarta Halim Perdanakusuma Airport on Friday around 1415. Then to Oslo next Tuesday from WIHH.

MIR, thanks for the info provided. :drinks:

We paid a quick visit to AT in the afternoon.

Surprised to see her moving so early at 1310 :o

A6RJX1w.jpg

We were lucky to catch her early as runway changed from 32 to 14 at around 1400. :p

We would hit our heads on the glass wall if she were to depart at 1415 from 14R ...... :lol: =@

A6RJXw.jpg

Edited by Chaity