MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kevin Teh

Anjung Tinjau

KLIA could expect to see some more diversions today - Singapore is painted magenta and red on the weather radar.

Hopefully, it will remain dry tomorrow (26/6), otherwise I'll spot from the comfort of my hotelroom... :sorry: guys...

KLIA could expect to see some more diversions today - Singapore is painted magenta and red on the weather radar.

you're right bro! when we landed (AK701) from KUL, capt did make an announcement that weather is getting bad. i could still see thick clouds as high as 4000ft! damn the weather, please bring the sun out tomorrow morning!!

CS-TQI operating as UL1316

CSTQI59mw.jpg

Ramani I think you just missed the Sri Lankan 767 by 20mins or so as it arrived at around 2.45pm

:drinks:

Nice shots Liew. Too bad its all white. Would certainly look good in a Sri Lankan dress.

As of yesterday at 7:30pm, There was an Air India Cargo A310 and a Shanghai Cargo MD-11 at the cargo stand. Lufthansa also sent in their 50th livery Jumbo to KUL yday.

Liew, that means they sent both the A340 and the 767-300? Wow!

Yup, the 767 was supposed to come in the morning but was delayed. :drinks:

Nice shots Liew. Too bad its all white. Would certainly look good in a Sri Lankan dress.

Thanks Raj, yup too bad its all white. Was hoping for some Sri Lankan markings or stickers. :drinks:

Liew, worth your efforts going to AT for that 767 and lucky light was on your side too . :good:

All white color scheme is just too plain. :(

Just wish someone will put a sticker or two on her following visit. :rolleyes:

9M-NAA departed KUL tonight as NR 1 to an unknown destination. PM on leave till 10/08/2010

Edited by MIR

9M-NAA departed KUL tonight as NR 1 to an unknown destination. PM on leave till 10/08/2010

confirmed. saw her out of SAE hangar circa 4pm. i believe it has gone to Europe for a 'C' check too, could be in Basel!

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

Najib Razak 1? wonder where he's up to!

OT: Bro, what with the cat in the tube lah...

CS-TQI operating as UL1316

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79/ination07/CSTQI59mw.jpg

Ramani I think you just missed the Sri Lankan 767 by 20mins or so as it arrived at around 2.45pm

:drinks:

Just to share, this bird is being painted in stages. Saw her today with her tail painted in the colours of UL but fuselage still remains in an all white config. Unfortunately, at work. :sorry:

confirmed. saw her out of SAE hangar circa 4pm. i believe it has gone to Europe for a 'C' check too, could be in Basel!

9M-NAA departed Basel on 2nd August 2010 as 'November Romeo 1'

Edited by MIR

Nick Ryan from one of us Mwingers? hehehe :p

9M-NAA departed Basel on 2nd August 2010 as 'November Romeo 1'

Just got a little bit info, 9M-NAA was in Monaco first before heading to Basel for "C" check. :drinks:

Great panning shot of Alia !!! :good:

Well done, WT :pardon: