MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kevin Teh

Anjung Tinjau

Specially for photos taken from Anjung Tinjau or Viewing Gallery of KLIA. Located at departure level.

Here are my contributions.

Scenery at Bravo even numbers bay at 9am in the morning. Most of the aircraft being prepared for flights, some just arrived from respective destinations.

34659861326_a7a258553b_b.jpg

Alpha even numbers bay with Kingdom of Bahrain royal aircraft parked at remote bay.

33890502913_1144b3d047_b.jpg

A very handsome livery - nicer than Batik Indonesia.

Thanks for sharing, Fahiruz

cheers. i still find the 'batik' font el cheapo. lol

DSC08297.JPG

cheers. i still find the 'batik' font el cheapo. lol

Hear hear... It's like someone trying to be prestige and official but still write a letter in Times New Roman format to you lol. Or Emirates applying Times New Roman font to their re-branding exercise.

I wonder why were there so many OD plane parked at tarmac? same problem with MH dugong parked on the other side of the road?

You have to remember that OD took delivery of 10 aircraft last year. This year, they are scheduled to take another 6. However, they have not announced many new routes or increases in frequencies on existing routes. That is why there are many aircraft that are not fully utilised.

Their fleet utilisation is not very high - there are also some aircraft in SZB, probably for routine maintenance and/or storage.

OD does not publish operating or financial reports. So what is happening in OD is anybody's guess!

Edited by flee

Not quite anjung tinjau but near enough - its at the Bunga Raya complex (did not really want to start a new thread on that). The departure of HRH the Prince of Wales for KCH.

The Royal couple arrived in YTL Corp. helicopters.

38212160611_b14ffb87e1_c.jpg

Photocall

26435626339_7b1287d980_c.jpg

Taxiing out to runway 32R

38212172341_2f3641ebbc_c.jpg

Flee,

My sincere apology. I should have posted in the latest Anjung Tinjau 2017 that you had started. I just realised.

Cheers bro!

ezbXq0f.jpg

Picture there at #979 is very much out of character, considering it's Azahan's :D

Haha BC. You are right bro, I very much prefer nose anytime! :D

BUWP5S4.jpg

But I do enjoy this scene too.....

uEETJrP.jpg

Post Relocated.

Edited by KS Ong

Surprise visitor yesterday. HZ-SKY1 (note:heavily ps-ed)

JD6N3hV.jpg

Edited by KS Ong