MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

AK A320 for KUL-KBR

KBR started getting A320 beginning this month, replacing the decrepit 733s. Here're a couple of pics snapped yesterday at KBR, by my mem (sorry, she forgot to note reg. #).

dscn3563ym0.jpg

dscn3564zh8.jpg

+++

About time... When I flew back to KBR at 22 April with them on AAC the cabin seemed quite worn out. :excl:

BTW I also noticed that gate 3 was closed and being resurfaced or something. Does that have to do with these 320s?? :o :o

Thanks to Naim and Naim's mum for the glimpse of A320 in WMKC!

Looking forward to take the 45-minute ride on one of these when I balik kampung end of the month!

Thanks to Naim and Naim's mum for the glimpse of A320 in WMKC!

Looking forward to take the 45-minute ride on one of these when I balik kampung end of the month!

Ahem, my 'mem' not 'mum'. :)

+++

About time... When I flew back to KBR at 22 April with them on AAC the cabin seemed quite worn out. :excl:

Yeah, my kid #4, who studies in Pengkalan Chepa, takes the KBR/KUL flights every 3-4 weeks, and he said the 737s were in bad shape. Always late some more. His next flight (which will be on the A320) will be in 2 weeks. He should be happy.

+++

KBR started getting A320 beginning this month, replacing the decrepit 733s. Here're a couple of pics snapped yesterday at KBR, by my mem (sorry, she

Alamak... sorry Naim! It was indeed your mem not mum. I need to get my eyes checked. Hahahah...

And, is your son in MRSM or Faris Petra?

And, is your son in MRSM or Faris Petra?

The young jetsetter is a Farisian. :)

+++

The young jetsetter is a Farisian. :)

+++

So today I went to KLIA to pick him up, but to my surprise his AK6327 transport from KBR was the old AEB, not a shiny new A320. But it was on time.

img8583qh8.jpg

I hang around for a few more shots before heading for the LCCT to fetch him.

LH782 from FRA arriving on the dot. D-AVBP.

img8568ce5.jpg

SQ116, slightly late. 9V-SRI.

img8609rs7.jpg

MH53 from KIX, 30min late. 9M-MRC.

img8635fn7.jpg

A Black-shouldered Kite arrives.

img8593qc6.jpg

Finally, on the way home via Cyberjaya.

img8647ft8.jpg

+++

two spots on the tail where the paint has come off. aircraft most likely foxtrot romeo.

em ...my past flights were also with 9M-AEB,every time i fly Ak,they will send this oldy ... this a/c works soo hard i think

Naim,

Love the angle of your approach-shots :good: Where were these taken from ? :huh:

Thanks a lot for sharing :pardon:

Naim,

Love the angle of your approach-shots :good: Where were these taken from ? :huh:

Thanks a lot for sharing :pardon:

PC, this is a spot along the road to LCCT, near the end of 14L. It's actually along the side road where the airport limos go for their servicing or whatever. Will post the map when I'm back in KL Tuesday night. Now on the road, since Friday lah. :)

+++

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ May 28 2007, 04:31 PM) 112438[/snapback]
Like the sunset photo Naim... B)

Thanks Mr B. Anybody going spotting today 29/5? - can catch my Xiamen B737 arriving 6pm :D . Outbound last Friday I was on B-5215.

+++