MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

Has any actions been taken??

Hey guys..juz wondering..the letter had been posted to the STAR..and some other media...bout KLIA .....and the problems...what has happened ever since..any replies..or any indication of something to happen?

Sunday pullout editor says he have no time to persue this matter. I am waiting for my friend to take out some time to write this up. She said the best way is to do a group interview about our view of KLIA and how to improve it.

Ben-G

NST also seems not to have published despite being sent the letter about 3 weeks ago now.. we wait and see.. For me its difficult to contact my friend at the star because I only see her in KL, and haven't got her email.. will keep trying.

On another note, nice to see MAHB actually doing something somewhat proactive and pursuing self-check-in kiosks.

I have another idea... since KLIA and Malaysia wants to be a hub for business and tourism, why not have multiple sections around KLIA Sat and MTB with screens showing regional and internationoal stock market activity..

Have a partner like bloomberg television... or Bursa Malaysia. Have areas where business men/women can connect to the net at these locations and do some trade in between flights.. Keep TVs monitoring Forex and Commodity markets.. make a KLIAsx!!

I think that would be pretty unique and help KLIA image wise..

ALso, at the departure gates, KLIA should mimic Changi and display destination weather info, but also add some other info like Exchange rate, Stock market indices, local time (if any time difference)... integrate for ease lah wink.gif laugh.gif

ALso, at the departure gates, KLIA should mimic Changi and display destination weather info, but also add some other info like Exchange rate, Stock market indices, local time (if any time difference)... integrate for ease lah  wink.gif  laugh.gif

8354[/snapback]

Bro Sandeep,

I dont think KLIA should MIMIC changi. I'm sure MAHB is capable enough to implement such conveniences originally, without copying our neighbours. All in all..Malaysia Boleh right!? laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Bro Imran,

very true oso, but in the case of the weather info, they would be mimicing lah, but all the other stuff, ORIGINAL MAHB!!! or in this case ORIGINAL MW.com! wonder if anyone from MAHB read this forum.. hehehe

Sign in to follow this