MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

AK 500,000 Free Seats

also in the newsletter, Online Check-in Coming SOon !! :D :good: :cheers:

From what I read from last weekend chinese newspaper, the following rules applied for online check in:

1. Domestic Flight Only.

2. From LCCT only (will rollout to nationwide if the respond is good).

3. Hand luggage only (no check in luggage).

4. Available from 2 to 6 hours before departure.

Beside that they will install self service check in kiosk at LCCT as well.

Free seats again! That's cool!

I am tempted to fly KCH - PEN this December around Christmas time, not sure if the free seats are available during that period (peak season).

Anyways, does anyone know if the East Malaysian operations (i.e. KCH and BKI based aircrafts) will be getting an upgrade to A320s?

My frens and I already set the alarm clock and computer, ready to grab at least 5 flights, first flight on AK :drinks:

Good luck to everyone!!!!! :pardon:

Edited by Seth K

My frens and I already set the alarm clock and computer, ready to grab at least 5 flights, first flight on AK :drinks:

Good luck to everyone!!!!! :pardon:

Remember, AK website works on Malaysian time (UTC + 8 ). All the best! :D

+++

Edited by Naim

The date has been updated at 12.30am, bookings run smoothly after that, no problems at all.

Make sure you refresh your browser if the date haven't been updated (esp for those who login to the website early).

we don't know we can able at that time for cisiting Malaysia this year but I tried once how much does it cost of taxes for KUL(LCCT) to Denpasar :) just I'm curious :)

for 2 person in November just only 350MYR with free seat! totally taxes for all 350MYR :)

regular fee for August for 2 person 1009MYR :) guys if I were your, I can't missed this possibility :) good luck everyone

Sign in to follow this