MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Daljit Singh

New flying school in Sabah

Looks like flying schools are mushrooming in Malaysia.....

yes they are.....but i wonder what happened to the one tht was suppose to be open in bintulu? got any link to the website?

the website looks fishy - irrelevant advertisements all over the place! well, at least it doesn't look professional to me.

not convinced.

yeah... this school is loacted somewhere around Dongongon town area. coz last time my friend take a course at there. but he stop it since last month, and choose to continue at Aus. btw, my friend told me that they will use Kudat airfield as flying training, but after that they said change to Johor. :pardon:

hi guys...

offtopic a bit...but y most people prefer AUS flying school??izzit cheap there??i'm still looking for a school...hehe~!

Training is cheaper. When you come back, you have to do conversion which will cost you around 50K(that was in 2004)

and also can take up to 1 year. Add up with living cost and time, it's more expensive. Unless you want to have a degree in aviation,

might as well do it at local flying school. Flying Academy in Kota Bharu offering diploma in aviation.

It's not as smooth as you think it will be. :nea:

Back to the topic....

Under the vacancies, seems like they don't have anyone at the academy yet...! :blink:

Looks like flying schools are mushrooming in Malaysia.....

yes they are.....but i wonder what happened to the one tht was suppose to be open in bintulu? got any link to the website?

just back from Bintulu airport ... and saw that they we're constructing a single story block that's suppose to be their classrooms

(no planes yet for now :blink: )

hi guys...

offtopic a bit...but y most people prefer AUS flying school??izzit cheap there??i'm still looking for a school...hehe~!

some off them also thinking of continue their carrier at there right after the training.

some off them also thinking of continue their carrier at there right after the training.

Which is a bit tough for some idealists- they thought they could go straight to the "big boys". The fact is: stuck with GA for a couple of years before logging enough hours to join the majors!

Sign in to follow this