MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Ho

Need Help, Seat Check

Hi,

I am heading to NY on 5th Nov. I have called MAS to get my seat pre-assigned.

I told the lady on the phone that I need a seat that gives me more leg room, someting like the first row right after the door or something, and I want a windows seat.

So she assigned me seat 28A. But she was not sure if the so-called window seat comes with or without a window, or if I can get out from my seat without disturbing another passanger in process. Can someone check for me please?

Flight Dept from KLIA: 5th Nov,

Type: 744

Reg: N/A

Thanks guys...

Ben-G

I never knew MAS web site have seat plan...

I think I should change to rouw 48, either A or K. Its beside the galley and not near the toilet. Any comments?

not sure if the plan on the web site is up to date though?

Ben-G

Thanks guys, I am going to call them to change to either 26A/K or 48A/K...

anyway, are all the MAS 744 having same layout? or those special paint scheme one got different seat arragement?

I wonder if they send the red 744 to new york.

Ben-G

Sigh, just called MAS hotline.

Those seat I mentioned are beside emergency exit and can only be booked upon check-in.

And to get THAT seat, I have to be among the few first who check-in, which begins 6hrs before flight... so if my flight is at 8.45am... erm.. that means I need to be in airport by... 2.45am?

*thud**4 paws in air*

Ben-G

anyway, are all the MAS 744 having same layout? or those special paint scheme one got different seat arragement?

7650[/snapback]

Before they unveiled the new premium products, yes. The one with the special paint scheme has the new seat configuration. Enjoy your flight, Ben tongue.gif

Benjamin,

Just checked the cabin layout for the 747-400 operating out of AMS today (guess it should be the same with 18F48C314Y) and...

28A should be OK, but 26A has an "emergency exit" probably door, so more room.

28A is over the wing(root), wing up to row 43

rows 48-59 should be OK for views and seatnumbers A or K would do rolleyes.gif

benjamin, go sweet sweet talk with cabin crew a bit and dont forget to say your knee very weak, maybe if she likes your face, she would send you upstairs.....

Best seat on the 744? You have to start on a Cessna or a Piper. Take years to get there. It is on the upper deck, most forward, left side. So good it is not designated a number.

Ooops, sorry.........

..... dont forget to say your knee very weak, maybe if she likes your face, she would send you upstairs.....

7674[/snapback]

Unlikely - how inhumane it is to expect a near cripple to crawl up the stairs, and down after the flight. Might as well go the full hog - try for those few seats (or beds?) just aft of the nose cone - though likely require a more convincing story than a weak knee ! laugh.gif

oii imran!!! where to get flower in the aircraft? satelite only sells orchid. what laaaa uuuuu....

7676[/snapback]

BUY FROM OUTSIDE LAAAA.....1 ros...30 sen kan.. tongue.gif

or if thats not possible...

BUY HER ORCHIDS...

or if even THATS not possible...

blink: biggrin.gif SPEND ABIT EXTRA...GO INTO C! biggrin.gif

Wow... cool suggestions.

The last few times when I boarded the plane, the first thing I do is hold up the boarding pass and ask cabin chief:

Ben-G:"er.. excuse me.. the pass says Jump Seat... er.. any idea where is it?" * in the mean time peek into first class direction

Cabin chief: sleep.gif"'

So far, it hasnt worked yet.. YET!!! I am sure I will get it 1 day!!!

Ben-G

one rose 30sen????? u gotta be kidding imran!! u never buy rose aaa for your girlfriend?

chrisantenum got laa 30sen....

Plastic wan 30 sen from Kedai Buku Edeton...SS14...still a ROSE wat! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Rose for my girlfriend aaa...no laa..i buy her buah kurma....ros too expensive here...3 dirhams a flower.. blink.gif blink.gif

WAAAHHH...30 bucks a dozen...thats 3 briyanis!!!! huh.gif blink.gif huh.gif blink.gif

Btw...anybody want dates for raya ka? I'll be back for raya..so...saper-saper nak order....go ahead. biggrin.gif

Ben-G,

If i do that on Emirates...you guys wont see nor hear for me for a long..long time... mellow.gif mellow.gif

Ben-G,

If i do that on Emirates...you guys wont see nor hear FROM me for a long..long time...

sorry...typo....too bad cannot edit..SOMEBODY sudah disable...

Sign in to follow this