MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

MH to lease 2 B734

Those 73A and 73Z are only MH internal codes, so don't worry about it . They will get planes their current pilots can fly without any further training.

Those 73A and 73Z are only MH internal codes, so don't worry about it . They will get planes their current pilots can fly without any further training.

Kapitan...

Those cose is IATA Code... If refer to ICAO Code, it will be B73A and B73Z.... I think MAS will also follow this both code for their fleets right? :sorry: :sorry:

Uhhh... What will happen if... this new leased aircrafts is really 737-200??? :blink: :blink: Then you and Ian need some short course for it... I think you was experience in those series when your early flight right??

Kapitan...

Those cose is IATA Code... If refer to ICAO Code, it will be B73A and B73Z.... I think MAS will also follow this both code for their fleets right? :sorry: :sorry:

Uhhh... What will happen if... this new leased aircrafts is really 737-200??? :blink: :blink: Then you and Ian need some short course for it... I think you was experience in those series when your early flight right??

As he has explained, those are internal MH codes for the leased-in 734, not Boeing designations for certain variants. These 734s may have certain features that are not available on other MH-specified 734s, like, say, smaller galley, no ovens for hot meals (for use on intra Peninsula flights) etc..

..... During Tajuddin Ramli's time he got a "brilliant" idea; he sells some of those aircraft to some leasing company. Then immediately he lease it back for 5, 7, whatever years.........

......Thanks a lot, Tan Sri. Pak Lah is Mr Clean, you are Mr Cleaner. You clean up the asset of the company. :angry:

Tajuddin Ramli is the person responsible for all the mess that MH is in now. He "raped" MH.

Tajuddin Ramli is the person responsible for all the mess that MH is in now. He "raped" MH.

What happen to that guy now? Dind't he get sued for 500m+

Thanx for the clarification guy................ :drinks:

Just like how the retrofitted MH 747 was codenamed 74A in my dad's roster before...so i believe they are all internal codes for MH to differentiate the aircrafts. Dont worry guys MH wont go back to older aircrafts for pax, Idris Jala believes in newer, more efficient aircrafts..

I agree with you on the statement above,Alan. He totally 'raped' MH .Thank god he had been kicked out from the EC post.

Ian, so u have many B73Z flight in April? Wow...make sure u tell me more d next time when i met u. Hope u snap some photos of it too :rolleyes:

Where is it? Hamburg? I heard the flight has been delayed; it has to be registered to 9M before we can fly it.

Edited by Radzi

will it be repainted into normal MH scheme or stay as hybrid scheme througout the service for MH? seems like will be registered as 9M-MQP?

will it be repainted into normal MH scheme or stay as hybrid scheme througout the service for MH? seems like will be registered as 9M-MQP?

Hi everyone... here's the information from Skyliner.de about this 737:

Boeing 737-46J 28038 2794

9M-MQP Malaysia Airlines

at ETNA 02 apr07 with titl, basic AB cs

ex N380BG

The plane was at Ahlhorn, Germany, at the time of the picture.

Best regards.

Just a layman's idea. Now that we are having a plane to repaint why not paint it in special colours, not like Hibiscus or Heliconia, but for VMY07 or 50 years of Merdeka. Then we spotters have something to look forward too other than the barge, Star Alliance, Sari girl....

Yes Kevin.. It will be using that rego..

Refer to my previous post.

Just a layman's idea. Now that we are having a plane to repaint why not paint it in special colours, not like Hibiscus or Heliconia, but for VMY07 or 50 years of Merdeka. Then we spotters have something to look forward too other than the barge, Star Alliance, Sari girl....

Good idea.. At least we can have special livery for MH 737 fleet..

Or we can have a share among spotters to buy some paints.. ha.. ha.. :rofl: :clapping:

Good memories of this aircraft:

Latest flight by me on D-ABAI: 13sep06 AMS-TXL :pardon:

That's a good question...by the look at it, it looks clean..it will be ugly in this colours until it's reaapaint in MAS liverly. :rolleyes:

Good idea.. At least we can have special livery for MH 737 fleet..

Or we can have a share among spotters to buy some paints.. ha.. ha.. :rofl: :clapping:

*cough* Graffiti anyone? *cough* :p

Sam , any idea when arriving?

9M-MQP latest info on arrival to SZB as of today..

ETA: 04/05/2007 0030LT

So, all MW spotters won't get a chance to shoot her while touching down on Malaysian soil for the first time.. :pardon:

Edited by Samsyuri