MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting in Hong Kong

Nice cabin shot :clapping: little load for this flight?

No, in fact the flight was absolutely full...

I clicked this shot while de-boarding the plane at HKG. I allowed everyone else to leave, so that I could get a clean cabin. I was the last person to get off the aircraft :pardon:

- Vivek

This pic is the 2nd highest view in Anet for the last 24 hours. Congrats :clapping:

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Thanks Simon! :)

Look at the comments some people have put below the photo :lol:

BTW, here's another one....

Cabin shot of CX A330-300 B-LAB. Flew on this bird back to BOM.

1502736.jpg

- Vivek

Vivek, Fantastic shots of the airport's interior :good: . 5 Stars :clapping:

Edited by MIR

Great shots from Vivek, hope you enjoy the time in HKG.

Sorry that I couldn't spot with you, due to the bad weather (I was at the airport for 2 hours sitting and viewing planes take off in vis. lower than 500m that morning before it was time for shop in downtown opens). At least we could meet ground-to-air(11/floor), hope to see you again wherever Hong Kong, BOM, or in KUL.

I was having a busy month since my team was having a function with customers. This is what I have spotted recently by luck to go out for a short trip with customers to the Big Buddha and could get this shot possible. This is what I have dreamed to nail for a year!! Enjoy.

1503678.jpg

Sorry that I couldn't spot with you, due to the bad weather (I was at the airport for 2 hours sitting and viewing planes take off in vis. lower than 500m that morning before it was time for shop in downtown opens). At least we could meet ground-to-air(11/floor), hope to see you again wherever Hong Kong, BOM, or in KUL.

I was having a busy month since my team was having a function with customers. This is what I have spotted recently by luck to go out for a short trip with customers to the Big Buddha and could get this shot possible. This is what I have dreamed to nail for a year!! Enjoy.

Wah, a view to die for!

Hey Sneeze, thats OK bro! I had a great time in HKG :) Thanks for your help in getting me to Sha Lo Wan and back. And nice to meet you - ground to air :D

This is what I have spotted recently by luck to go out for a short trip with customers to the Big Buddha and could get this shot possible. This is what I have dreamed to nail for a year!! Enjoy.

Excellent shot there! Better weather than when I was up there. The views from the Ngong Ping cable car are fantastic. BTW your shot is now Top of 24 hours on Anet! Congratulations.... :clapping:

- Vivek

Hey Sneeze, thats OK bro! I had a great time in HKG :) Thanks for your help in getting me to Sha Lo Wan and back. And nice to meet you - ground to air :D

Excellent shot there! Better weather than when I was up there. The views from the Ngong Ping cable car are fantastic. BTW your shot is now Top of 24 hours on Anet! Congratulations.... :clapping:

- Vivek

Yes, I realized that when it was on the 4th place. So happy to have a shot that can be top again....

Wow, the Dragonair still donning the 20th anniversary livery. Nice shot!

What!!!! Dragonair's dragon!!!! Great shots.

Now i see aborigine livery...wah..!!!

Edited by Simon

awesome shots quack quack :clapping: , now that mh's beauty are gone, my best choice are the beauty from aussieland :D ............

Will be in HKG next month and might stay in Marriott Skycity. What are the chances of getting some shots from there? I am unlikely to get much time for serious spotting!

Aiyoh Ian Lim, pass me your harddisk after you have done cleaning. :p

So many gems inside. B)