MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

Spotting in Hong Kong

Thank you, thank you Sneeze for the Continental(i shoot you, you shoot me this Spring)...........looking great still. About your fren flight, how do you keep track his flight? It's sure a headache with so many aircraft movements especially CXsssss :pardon:

Thank you, thank you Sneeze for the Continental(i shoot you, you shoot me this Spring)...........looking great still. About your fren flight, how do you keep track his flight? It's sure a headache with so many aircraft movements especially CXsssss :pardon:

Haha, I have the radio using and having illegally. :mellow:

Nice shots there Sneeze.

Wow, CX silver bullet is very very very shiny!

Very nice pictures Sneeze!

The Singapore Cargo MegaArk is old colours. The new scheme has bigger fonts without the MegaArk sticker...

Cheers!

Thanks all you guys

Very nice pictures Sneeze!

The Singapore Cargo MegaArk is old colours. The new scheme has bigger fonts without the MegaArk sticker...

Cheers!

Yes, I am looking forward to seeing them.

Btw, I would like to know if those hybird SIA Cargos still with the hybird paint?

Hi Sneeze,

No more SQ B744F in the hybrid colours....but as you said, keep looking for the new colours / big font jets!

I have my trip to Hong kong finalised.....will be there from 20-22 September.....and free on 22nd September from sunrise until about 1400, when I have to get booked in for the flight back to Singapore.....77W!!!!!

Would you be free to meet up for some photography?

Regards

Andrew

Would you be free to meet up for some photography?

Andrew

atm, I am free for the day. I will PM you with my moblie phone number.

P.S.: I have sent you an email days before, checked yet? and Thanks.

Sneeze,

Excellent and powerful take-off shot of the Silver Bullet :good:

Looking forward to some more 'interesting' shots from HKG: please share !!! :pardon:

Hi Sneeze,

Change of plan, all of my meetings are now one day earlier, therefore, I am now free on September 21st, Friday....are you free then??

Regards

Andrew

Friday would be a problem, since I am now with my job. :pardon:

Or if you would like to meet me for a drink/ dinner after my work?

Please let me know.

P.S.: Still haven't got my email?

...since I am now with my job. :pardon:

Slot-coordinator, Sneeze ? :huh:

Hi Sneeze,

Thanks for the reply. I thought that a weekday might be difficult.....never mind.

Problem with after work is that I am stuck in business meetings and dinners all day and evening.....sorry!

Regarding the email, no never got anything, that is very strange. Can you send again, and let me know by PM on here when you sent it.

If we can't meet, then I will try on my own, just have to hope for 25 runway and I can use the new viewing deck. Is it normally 25 that time of year? If it is 07, I guess I have to use that Island overlooking 07R lineup......just need to find that ferry service. Might have to ask you for some help!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew

Slot-coordinator, Sneeze ? :huh:

I wish, but I am not. <_>

Hi Sneeze,Thanks for the reply. I thought that a weekday might be difficult.....never mind. Problem with after work is that I am stuck in business meetings and dinners all day and evening.....sorry!Regarding the email, no never got anything, that is very strange. Can you send again, and let me know by PM on here when you sent it.If we can't meet, then I will try on my own, just have to hope for 25 runway and I can use the new viewing deck. Is it normally 25 that time of year? If it is 07, I guess I have to use that Island overlooking 07R lineup......just need to find that ferry service. Might have to ask you for some help!Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.Andrew

Andrew, no worry. We still can meet either HKG, SIN or even KUL.

For Sept, normally still with 25, but wind can be suddenly change, so no 100% guarantee.

No worry, just call me if you need me. You are always welcome.

Cheers

Sneeze

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Thanks for sharing Sneeze....

A380 without winglets looks funny... :pardon:

It will have another demonstration once again tmr morning, and it will attempt a lower flight level.

Sad that winglets will be added tmr when I see it again.

Keep stay and hope I can share more attractions.

rare catch there you have, sneeze. Agreed with norman that this thing look weird without winglet :p