MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

AirAsia signs up F1 Sponsorship with WilliamsF1

AirAsia signs up F1 Sponsorship with WilliamsF1

Official annoucement haven't been made but the evidence is there:

I guess we should be able to see AK WilliamsF1 A320 special lively pretty soon....

2007-03-18_014631.jpg

2007-03-18_014647.jpg

2007-03-18_014702.jpg

Souce: Williams F1 Official Website pictures galley http://williams.latphoto.co.uk/?page=Images&cat=1571

Air Asia in Formula One, it's about time. Air Asia pilots are known to taxi their aircraft at Formula One speed already. :drinks:

Air Asia in Formula One, it's about time. Air Asia pilots are known to taxi their aircraft at Formula One speed already. :drinks:

:rofl:

btw, it will be cool to have another special livery.... (if they do it) OFFICIAL LOW FARE AIRLINE FOR BMW WILLIAMS F1 TEAM :D

The debut of the Spyker car(s) into the F1 at the Australian GP was disastrous :(

After looking back at the pix, I found that AK ad. doesn't match with the team car ;)

Yup... more sync with Ferrari team. RED..

Yup... more sync with Ferrari team. RED..

i guess it cost a =@ for putting their title on Raikonnen's Helmet :p Go low cost maa... :p

anyhow, all credits goes to their marketing & branding team... excellent campaign executions... i can see airasia every week next to cristiano ronaldo or giggs... LIVE!! and now on F1 !! cheers to airasia and long live manchester united!! :yahoo:

Agreed.

They taxi wayy fast man...

Ferrari? low cost carrier and Italian made cars just don't match :D just my two cents

gogogo ak ...so tat next time i can hear ur captain announcing tat he or she will speed in order to break the air record......gogo

well few of the AK pilots won the Merdeka Endurance Race few years back. so maybe they are the obe who taxing the aircraft too fast i reckon. well for your info, MAS sponsoring the All Blacks rugby team as well. many not notice as the match is not in astro or tv3.

cheers mate! :clapping:

well for your info, MAS sponsoring the All Blacks rugby team as well. many not notice as the match is not in astro or tv3.

Because it's an international advertising campaign................

R we expecting F1 livery on AK soon> The incoming A320?

Edited by Seth K

R we expecting F1 livery on AK soon> The incoming A320?

if it is to be true then it will be another interesting bird... B)

..... for your info, MAS sponsoring the All Blacks rugby team as well .....

I was under the impression all corporate sponsorship was suspended / scrapped as part of rationalisation exercise ?

However, am personally grateful they are still there to bring us EPL coverage over Astro !!

Sign in to follow this