MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alif A. F.

New BKI spotting area on the making???

from my observation, spot A not really a good spot, look at the description of A. IMHO, along spot B is more suitable, since that was a road. anyway, thanks a lot for the map. :) really a great news! :yahoo: if it happen.

Location B is definately a good spot, I did my spotting there last time. Can see a/c flying low on approach and lining up of a/c for take-off.

A might be a little bit far. Spotting with family, can lah...

Thanks for sharing. :)

Location B is definately a good spot, I did my spotting there last time .....

Location B may be a good location in future, but I doubt if you would have been there already. Not unless you were in a boat out at sea or had special access to the sea reclamation works currently in progress.

From the map, looks like they might keep our Jln Selangor spotting area alone, whilst making access to current 'end of runway 20' spot so much easier - good eh ! :)

Baaahhhhh, lot's of planning/developing around the KKIA going on :good:

Even a fly-over Kepayan-Lintas (no more waiting for the traffic-lights there) :o :good:

yes...gud to hear so..but not oni sabahan....mainly aviation lover....but still..BKI rawks...hehe

not a sabahan here... it looks good. SV since it is stated Scenic Drive... i suppose spot A is accessible, while agreed with you about spot B that only there's a place to stop and the fence is low enough.

:D

I no Sabahan, but I here since 1999 already. Can qualify or not?

I think if spotting is going to be very easy, then some of the fun is taken out already lah. Heheh

Good to hear that alot of Sabahan emerge. But too bad all Sabahan need to wait a little while for that project to be finish.

..... all Sabahan need to wait a little while for that project to be finish.

Some of us, namely the older ones, have waited a bit longer than "a little while" for the redevelopment (preferred term in the press) to even get off the ground !! :)

Sign in to follow this