MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

Emirates New 773 First Class....

My Webpage

Juz came across this brand new FC seats in Emirates 777....now i am wondering....whats so great bout those seats..i mean..they dont look that comfortable to me....its not Flat Beds...and this is first class? And besides that....a mini bar at ur seat..doesnt tht look preety messy ...and un-luxurious especially for an airline like EK.....do u guys think this is a good product anyway?? i would prefer to fly MH....even the GCCL would be great especially in the new beautiful livery 772.... tongue.gif

Sanjay,

Was shocked to see this myself: for C-class, ok la, but for F-class it's shabby and the seats are not wide at all ohmy.gif

Sanjay,

Was shocked to see this myself: for C-class, ok la, but for F-class it's shabby and the seats are not wide at all  ohmy.gif

7470[/snapback]

wow peter . i see you're picking up malaysian habits. using the 'la'

wow peter . i see you're picking up malaysian habits. using the 'la'

Wow, not even me would use it at all smile.gif Shocking man smile.gif Is Pieter in the process of Malaysianise himself?

The EK 773ER F-class looks very plain indeed, perhaps looks somewhat like MAS' old F-class?

I wonder if Skytrax will award the with a 5 star with these seats.

Hmmmm....... dry.gif

To be honest, I'm not too fond of the seats myself. They resemble the business class seats in a way...with a few visible upgrades to the seat and the extending footrest (Black and Grey leather trims).

The minibar...definitely looks cheap. Emirates have always prided themselves over their elegance and attention to detail..however, the minibar is a piece of solid evidence that contradicts their "motto's". blink.gif

Badly designed F-Class section...shame...I bet alot of money was invested into the refurbishment... dry.gif

wow peter . i see you're picking up malaysian habits.  using the 'la'

7472[/snapback]

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif or would you prefer the "ba" (in Sabah) i.s.o. "la" in Peninsula ???

Sanjay, the seat can be converted into a real lie-flat bed, just not as comfy as the F on their 345.

I personally prefer the NH's First Class seats on their select 744 & all 77W smile.gif

My answer is to try it out yourself, then you can really comment on the comfort. But looking at the photos, it doesn't look like First Class.

Sign in to follow this