MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
kandiah k

EGYPT AIR to KUL

Just read on a.net that EGYPTAIR will start services into KUL on June 2nd 2007.

The flight will operate the following route :

CAI --> BOM 0300 / 1110

BOM --> KUL 1210 / 1950

KUL --> BOM 0040 / 0310

BOM --> CAI 0410 / 0750

The flight is operated using an A332 with flight numbers MS968 / MS 969.

good news for KLIA and spotters!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

good news for KLIA but not for spotters as the plane will be arriving and departing in the dark <_>

good news for KLIA but not for spotters as the plane will be arriving and departing in the dark <_>

Somebody should start infra-red plane spotting. :D

+++

wow..BOM/KUL/BOM....they shld have some load for CAIRO-KUL-CAIRO pax as MH has discontinued that flight...and some load for BOM/KUL/BOM for those pax who are hoping to pay less instead of travelling on MH. Right now, all Indian carriers are flying the MAA-KUL-MAA sector so this is a good move..

Guest Fendy

teoh, theres always MH/SQ/TG/EK etc if MS dont have service here.

will it come true this time? previously MS planned CAI-KUL few years back which never took off.

teoh, theres always MH/SQ/TG/EK etc if MS dont have service here.

will it come true this time? previously MS planned CAI-KUL few years back which never took off.

Fendy, with the Return of PIA and Kuwait. I say this could wee be true. We can have higher hopes of a Middle Eastern Carrier flying to KUL rather than a European or American. possible Royal Jorndanian next?

Edited by Raj

Definately a good news for KLIA. Any idea about the frequency ?

2 times weekly, picking up where MH left off.

How many new airlines have we see/ going to see in 2007 so far??

How many new airlines have we see/ going to see in 2007 so far??

I say a lot ;) I hope MEA, Chinese Airlines etc won't miss the fun!!!

Lets hope that all this excitement does not turn out to be a hoax eventually like what AY did... :help:

Mid East...........naah get out from here :pardon:

As you all know, MS has begun flights to KUL last weekend, on the CAI-BOM-KUL-BOM-CAI sector.

The route is operated by EGYPT AIR using an A330. Anyone had a sneak peak at the launch of the

inaugral flight on June 2nd 2007 ?

Looking forward to hearing on this.

:drinks:

their flight departs 0040 IIRC, in the middle of the night <_ they will increase the frequency to weekely soon on july.. well at least we got some new airline serving kul now... spotters just pray for delays.... ahahahakz>

I got to listen to the latest radio ad by MAS on the recent Supersaver promotion.......Since when MAS starts flying back to CAIRO? I thought they have pulled out from CAIRO last year.....Another blunder? This is false advertising!!!!!

Edited by EddieDaniel

I thought so too!!!!! But I think we should not jump the gun and claim it false advertising until we get confirmation, right????????? By the way, why so many !!!!! and ???????

;)

Edited by H Azmal

W/O prior research, I ask a silly question: Are they codesharing with anyone??

could it be they introduce a seasonal flight? Since Tourism Industry said that during this month a lot of tourist from middle east can be expected

could it be they introduce a seasonal flight? Since Tourism Industry said that during this month a lot of tourist from middle east can be expected

I would assume the same too, but if these seasonal services are meant to cash in on the July/August peak holiday season in the Middle East, why bother selling them cheap to us Malaysians when they could easily fill the seats by selling them at full price to rich Arab tourists?

I would assume the same too, but if these seasonal services are meant to cash in on the July/August peak holiday season in the Middle East, why bother selling them cheap to us Malaysians when they could easily fill the seats by selling them at full price to rich Arab tourists?

maybe the inbound flight is good... but the outbound flight is empty....

Acording some staff, MAS does code share with Egypt Air but also not sure weather it was finished or not but still there were flights going there cause most of the pax are the austrilian and new zealand .well corect me if i m wrong cause i m not sure also

maybe the inbound flight is good... but the outbound flight is empty....

True. This is indeed the major problem the middle-eastern carriers are facing now, QR especially.

True. This is indeed the major problem the middle-eastern carriers are facing now, QR especially.

into KL?

I HIGHLY doubt that...especially since im forced to carry a backup ticket on MH whenever im flying back to KL because EK, EY and QR are constantly full to the brim...but MH...50+ seats empty.. :mellow:

Sign in to follow this