MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
tony_wong

New to the hood

Hello people:

my name is tony and i'm from Hong Kong. CUrrently i am studying/working in Melbourne, Australia. I will be flying from HKG to KUL next thursday and will be staying in KL till next sunday. I plan to do a bit of plane spotting at KLIA.

Anyways, I was having a look at the KLIA spotting guide but it seems to me that you really need a car to get around the airport, or is there a bus?????????? perhaps taxi????

:help:

welcome to MW, tony.

unfortunately....car is the preferred tool of transportation for getting your way around the airport. :p

Edited by Tony

Tony Wong welcome to MWings :drinks: !!! I suggest U better rent a car to reach the spotting area like observation Hill or spot 2!!!! Correct me if I give the not accurate infomation !!! :rolleyes:

No round trip shuttle service to Oscar Hotel? :huh:

*ahem*..

Oscar Hotel is a designated "Kawasan Larangan".

We spotters just suffer a sudden bout of blindness when that sign comes into view. After climbing the hill..all is restored :rofl:

Welcome to MW, Tony Wong!

Car is absolutely necessary... No public transportation will bring you around the airport perimeter. Anyway, if wanna take bus, you might wanna tell the driver to drop you at the Petronas next to Oscar Hotel, and it depends on the driver, but that's not supposed to be...

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Sign in to follow this