MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Kuala Terengganu Sultan Mahmud WMKN/TGG

one morning around 08:00...i was still sleeping...

then the phone message sound...ttteeettt ttteeettt ttteettt ttteettt...

message " i missed the AK 737, now waiting for MAS...spotting at TGG"

That was what my brother wrote to me, he is so happy spotting at TGG biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

sorry hazani.....i missed the turning to kerteh airport. but as a consolation i got you the picture of romeo delta with plastic cover removed. go do the fs for us please...

take these.......taken on morning of 2nd and 3rd sept. none in airliners.net yet. we also have our own phuket here......and our fendy will love these. fendy ...oklaaa friend frined euro 15 for all four.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

enjoy guys. TGG is actually a fun place to spot.

Please aaa...next time don't miss the turn again, eh wait! where got turn in Kerteh it just a straight road 'tak pa hang tak nak jumpa aku' (you just don't wanna meet me aaa...) sob...sob...sob

Romeo Delta????????? after the plastic wrapper, you need to take-out that basket scaffolding la Bro biggrin.gif

I'm in Terengganu for 2 weeks now. Working, relaxing with family (just got my first child, a baby girl), snorkelling in Perhentian, attending kenduris, and doing A LOT of photography of the natural beauty of Terengganu and Kelantan.

Was at TGG yesterday afternoon. There was a RMAF C130 Hercules parked at the apron. A private aircraft had just took off from TGG also.

But sorry, no photos this time.

This Saturday, going for 2 weeks trip to Sarawak and Sabah. 11 flights all together on B737, F50 and Twin Otter.

I'm in Terengganu for 2 weeks now. Working, relaxing with family (just got my first child, a baby girl), snorkelling in Perhentian, attending kenduris, and doing A LOT of photography of the natural beauty of Terengganu and Kelantan.

Was at TGG yesterday afternoon. There was a RMAF C130 Hercules parked at the apron. A private aircraft had just took off from TGG also.

But sorry, no photos this time.

This Saturday, going for 2 weeks trip to Sarawak and Sabah. 11 flights all together on B737, F50 and Twin Otter.

7008[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!! laugh.gif Fitri... for the "binti Fitri" laugh.gif

Sorry, Azahan.. hijack your post.. tongue.gif

BTW... the shots from beach, look like Pricess Juliana, St Martaen... laugh.gif

Nice... biggrin.gif

Next time if I ever go to TGG, I'll make a point to be at that spot;

AFTER I STOP BY KERTEH FOR HAZANI'S TEH TARIK LAA... laugh.gif

--

CONGRATULATIONS!! laugh.gif  Fitri... for the "binti Fitri"  laugh.gif

Sorry, Azahan.. hijack your post.. tongue.gif

BTW... the shots from beach, look like Pricess Juliana, St Martaen... laugh.gif

Nice... biggrin.gif

Next time if I ever go to TGG, I'll make a point to be at that spot;

AFTER I STOP BY KERTEH FOR HAZANI'S TEH TARIK LAA... laugh.gif

--

7009[/snapback]

Thank you Norman. My daughter's name is Ameera Sofya smile.gif .

In Kerteh, don't forgot to ask hazani to belanja the ROTI TEMPAYAN KERTEH by the roadside! Had one 2 days ago, very good!!!

norman,

yup, just like st marteen as well minus girls in their bikinis......

fitri,

congrats......train her up as we are short of female spotters.

then suddenly out of the blue, this one took off as well. aik??? what was she doing in tgg.....

user posted image

then about 20 mins later....i saw these.......the cn235 actually carried our armed forces parachutists...

user posted image

user posted image

so my spotting trip in tgg was actually worthwhile....

i was waiting for MH to take off at 6pm. then this came. it scared me away....i thot the horse was about to whack my mum's kelisa....

user posted image

then it got away.... phew!!!

user posted image

AND FINALLY, AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF WAITING.............

YIPPEEEEEEEE...........SOON TK CAN LAND HIS ELEPHANT HERE......

user posted image

AND THE LAND BEHIND THE AIRPORT HAS BEEN CLEARED TO COMMENCE GROUNDWORK....

user posted image

wuhoooo.. lucky spotting day huh... laugh.gif nice new airport will be build.. realy beautifull and rich with malay architecture.. superb.. anybody one to this airport on Flight Simulator.. realy hard to design it. cool.gif Anyway Thank Azahan for the nice picture there... cool.gif look like Princess Juliana International Airport of St-Maarten Netherlands Antilles with the aircraft comming from the beach... tongue.gif

P.S Abg.Fitri congrat cool.gif aku ingatkan hang tak kawin lagi.. nampak muda jaaa... rolleyes.gif.. Fitri where the gambar at My School that day ??? wink.gif

Wahh... even the big signboard also got "motion blur" laugh.gif laugh.gif

So, are we going to see runway extension into the sea??

Then, cannot ride horses anymore tongue.gif

-

In Kerteh, don't forgot to ask hazani to belanja the ROTI TEMPAYAN KERTEH by the roadside! Had one 2 days ago, very good!!!

7013[/snapback]

Eh! why you all guys dun wanna call me whenever you all pass thru, regardless who (Norman especially), Teh Tarik is always on me whenever you all have it in Kerteh. biggrin.gif

Eh! why you all guys dun wanna call me whenever you all pass thru, regardless who (Norman especially), Teh Tarik is always on me whenever you all have it in Kerteh. biggrin.gif

7043[/snapback]

If I pass through and drink too much teh how ? sad.gif

hazani....if gavin calls when he is around kerteh.....careful ok...make sure you have at least freakin 50bucks in your pocket as there is McD nearby your place. right???

Hazani,

Got place to set up "DubaiBriyani" shop in Kerteh aa? If got...want to start business aa? Can sell to "tourists" and spotters passing thru! Banyak $$$ to be made bro!

It is going to be a beautiful airport for TGG. It seems I must go there soon to feel the atmosphere of the charming old airport before it makes way. I hope the new airport will be spotter friendly. By the way, is it designed by the famous architect Raja Dato’ Kamarul Baharin? He did splendid works of art with the Tengku Tengah Zaharah Mosque near KT, and the Terengganu State Museum at Bukit Losong. And of course the superb Aryani Resort.

rozhan...

i am not surprised if the design was done by raja baharin. after all he's from terengganu with marvelous design track records.