MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Kuala Terengganu Sultan Mahmud WMKN/TGG

Uncle Norman will be there.

Thank you Captain.. :drinks:

It was really a last minute decision for me...

Thought I can't make it... but after a phone call from Capt Nik yesterday afternoon..

and after making a few phone calls to re-schedule my appointments for Friday & Saturday,

I think I can make it to TGG... :yahoo:

Pray for fine weather... :angel:

D90 ALERT!!!!!! so fast... haha... btw, the spot wasn't that bad. any more to share with us? got any shots of the 747?

D90 ALERT!!!!!! so fast... haha... btw, the spot wasn't that bad. any more to share with us? got any shots of the 747?

I hope you all can wait for the flypast pix..Wait for TR when come to flypast part and then we can share..If not it become no longer suspend to you all.. :) :)

I hope you all can wait for the flypast pix..Wait for TR when come to flypast part and then we can share..If not it become no longer suspend to you all.. :) :)

seems like all of us now had been tighten up by the rules. :good:

Jual D90 sama saya la Faizul.. it hard to find body only for sale. :(

thank for sharing. should invest on telezoom lah bro. let go spotting jom jom~!! :good:

Saw it at Sunday Times newspaper yesterday, a pic of MAS 747 fly above the terminal. Whose pic was that?

Edited by Simon

Saw it at Sunday Times newspaper yesterday, a pic of MAS 747 fly above the terminal. Whose pic was that?

BERNAMA checkout fotoweb.bernama.com

stay tune with Uncle Norman the greatest fly past picture in mini historic flight post

Any body can scan and share with me the pics and news...Please :help: :help: ...Yesterday Star and NST newspaper sold out..Manage to get Migguan Malaysia and no picture at all.. ;) ;)

thanks for those wonderful shots, but the 744 looks like so fake. :D don't kill me. :p is that the taxiway not wide enough to handle the 744?

From Kerajaan Negeri Terengganu Website

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...9f566666433.jpg

Love this one.. sand blasting kakakka...

And the flypast.. nice..if only the shots possitions the 744 right in the middle of the terminal.. excellent..!! But I think they should go lower.. :drinks:

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Nice! Thanks for the pictures. Now waiting for the high quality from MW members.

Hope others patiently wait for flypast pixs from Uncle Norman who at Airport Fire Department Control Tower and Sofian & mine as well from inside of MPK..Hopefully by tomorrow Uncle Norman can start his slide show and we nearly come to climate of this story/event.. Stay tune at TR section see more and more pix.. Thanks.. :drinks:

From Kerajaan Negeri Terengganu Website

Notice the dust spot? If that is from the OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER of the Terengganu state govt, then we at MW will beat the quality hands down. :finger: :diablo:

the first and second photo looks so ...... :unknw: , no offence , but looks like a not so good photoshop job , anxiously waiting for shots from MW member :clapping:

it is time to officially recognize us :D :drinks:

Notice the dust spot? If that is from the OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER of the Terengganu state govt, then we at MW will beat the quality hands down. :finger: :diablo:

Capt....i think all of those photos is taken by unprofessional photographer...the quality is not so good..maybe they are using normal digicam :sorry:

Capt....i think all of those photos is taken by unprofessional photographer...the quality is not so good..maybe they are using normal digicam :sorry:

There were actually two photographers with me on the Bomba Tower that day...

From Bernama if not mistaken...

One with Nikon D3 and another with Canon (not sure... 30D or 40D)..

Told them to change their telezoom to standard focal length, as it going to be close...

So the pix with main terminal as background must be from one of them...

and guys... to those who missed the MW report on the flight

check out....B744 in TGG