MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Kuala Terengganu Sultan Mahmud WMKN/TGG

A lot of improvement ever since my last departure there during my SPM year.

My SPM is in 2003 in MRSM Kuala Terengganu, TGG is the airport where I took my flight when "balik kampung" (Some transit through KUL and LAX of course)

Azuddin

My chauffeur on the tarmac. :rolleyes: A funky gentlemen! I remember him well. He's been attached to TGG way before I knew how good screwing was....haha! :p And who wanted to leave St Maarten's anyway......??? :pardon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/taz...008_MMU_15a.jpg

Haji Hasbullah owns 1 or 2 experimental aircraft. In fact there was an article on newspaper featured his son and the experimental plane. Ask him a bit la...who knows can get free ride around KT town.

Continuing guys, the final chapter.......

1625 (barely 30mins after parking), She's almost ignored at klia, but at st maarten's, she's as valuable as a triple. Taxi lights on, time to rock.....

7Mar2008_MMU_16a.jpg

7Mar2008_MMU_17a.jpg

Cheers to you too Captain...... :rolleyes:

7Mar2008_MMU_1a-1.jpg

Yup. I bought brand new D200 two weeks ago. I wanted to settle for a D80 but the chinaman owner of the camera shop at ampang park somehow managed to swing my decision "your younger brader has a d200 maaaa, u bigger brader at least must match laaaaaa. d200 power one......." <_ .>

I traded my D70 which had served me since Feb2005.

D200 (body only) is RM4200 - 3 yr old D70 (body only) RM1000 = RM3200.

:rolleyes:

So meor, norman.........it's time for both of you too......hahahaha

By 1617, prior to preparation for pushback, I took picture of these fabulous pushback staff.....[/b]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/taz...2008_MMU_4a.jpg

I think this is the nicest photos of all. These people are the unsung heroes of the airport.

In their years of working at TGG, how many times have they been appreciated like this.

Congrats Azahan. Excellent PR there. Maybe the Terengganu state government should appoint you as the PR consultant.

Fitri, i agree 150%. They are unsung heroes of St Maarten's. They been there since the F27 and 737-200 series..........I plan to develop and frame that image for them.

Yup. I bought brand new D200 two weeks ago. I wanted to settle for a D80 but the chinaman owner of the camera shop at ampang park somehow managed to swing my decision "your younger brader has a d200 maaaa, u bigger brader at least must match laaaaaa. d200 power one......." <_ .>

I traded my D70 which had served me since Feb2005.

D200 (body only) is RM4200 - 3 yr old D70 (body only) RM1000 = RM3200.:rolleyes:

So meor, norman.........it's time for both of you too......hahahaha

Good purchase Azahan :good:

But wonder why the AmpangPark Camerashop Chinaman didn't swing your view towards

the D3 or D300?? :huh: ... Saw got 1no D3 and 3nos D300 boxes in his showcase last weekend :diablo:

As for me.... hmmm taking antidote... by telling myself... wait for D400, then D300 will be cheaper.. :p

BTW... really nice colour :good:

Colour looks like output from Canon + L Lens . Very nice .

gavin, if u ever mention that my image output is similar to that of canon, thats it......NO MORE FREE DINNER FOR YOU!! <_>

gavin, if u ever mention that my image output is similar to that of canon, thats it......NO MORE FREE DINNER FOR YOU!! <_>

Come on, Ku. Once in a while give credit to Canon la.

Come on, Ku. Once in a while give credit to Canon la.

hahahahaha :pardon: ............ once only k. only for your camera :rolleyes:

haha .. What I meant is Canon copied Nikon because they know whats best .. hahaha .. trying to recover here

ok. free dinner as usual for u gavin. i try to persuade my home minister for a roast chicken.

Final chapter continued......

She's very close to me. Felt good sniffing the avgas..... :wacko:

7Mar2008_MMU_18a.jpg

My chauffeur had a good time too...... :drinks:

7Mar2008_MMU_20a.jpg

V1.....Rotated at 1628 towards St Maarten's beach. Bye bye 'Uniform'. See you in KUL.

7Mar2008_MMU_19a.jpg

The end. My heartfelt gratitude to the unsung heroes of MH at St Maarten's. And many thanx for viewing guys.... :drinks:

Seems TGG airport not receive any landing plane after March 08..hehehe..Or no active kaki spotter around there..hehehe :)

Just wonder anybody will be around TGG airport this Saturday afternoon to spot B747??

Sad to hear Uncle Norman can't make a trip to TGG this Saturday to spot B747 landing and flypast.. :sorry: :sorry:

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Seems TGG airport not receive any landing plane after March 08..hehehe..Or no active kaki spotter around there..hehehe :)

Just wonder anybody will be around TGG airport this Saturday afternoon to spot B747??

Sad to hear Uncle Norman can't make a trip to TGG this Saturday to spot B747 landing and flypast.. :sorry: :sorry:

Don't worry about it,Ashmil.Perhaps other will be around TGG for the historic day.

So,how about your trip to TGG with Sofian this sat,everything's on schedule?

Don't worry about it,Ashmil.Perhaps other will be around TGG for the historic day.

So,how about your trip to TGG with Sofian this sat,everything's on schedule?

I pray for same thing also..Hope somebody will turn up at TGG to shoot B744 flypast and landing at TGG for first time..

Everything goes smooth till this moment..just wait for that moment to happen.. :) :) ..

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Uncle Norman will be there.

Chup chup...ada spotting kan kan kan...kat KLIA pun ada jugak kan untuk flight inaugural B747 ke Terengganu ni? Uncle norman kat klia ke terengganu? This weekend kan 11/10?

Sorry la guys...new around here...get's a bit too excited dah ni nak pegi spotting...any more details...pretty pleeeeaaaassseeee...

LAN

-------------------------------------------------------

OLYMPUS: not just another mountain in GREECE

Chup chup...ada spotting kan kan kan...kat KLIA pun ada jugak kan untuk flight inaugural B747 ke Terengganu ni? Uncle norman kat klia ke terengganu? This weekend kan 11/10?

Sorry la guys...new around here...get's a bit too excited dah ni nak pegi spotting...any more details...pretty pleeeeaaaassseeee...

LAN

-------------------------------------------------------

OLYMPUS: not just another mountain in GREECE

i heard Ibrahim and the gang will be at KLIA on this saturday morning. I hope anyone of them

can shoot B747 take off at KLIA. Ashmil & me will be at KLIA around 11.30am