MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Kuala Terengganu Sultan Mahmud WMKN/TGG

Wonder, how to kill my time after the coffee............. :unsure:

So I just bulldozed to the security counter, did a bit of PR, and I got this....... :p

7Mar2008_TGG_5a-1.jpg

And I straight away went to the place most of us (if not all) wanted to go....... :clapping:

7Mar2008_TGG_7a.jpg

7Mar2008_TGG_8a.jpg

Wonder, how to kill my time after the coffee............. :unsure:

So I just bulldozed to the security counter, did a bit of PR, and I got this....... :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/taz...08_TGG_5a-1.jpg

And I straight away went to the place most of us (if not all) wanted to go....... :clapping:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/taz...2008_TGG_7a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/taz...2008_TGG_8a.jpg

How you rasuah them ?? :p By giving ah moi photos ????

How you rasuah them ?? :p By giving ah moi photos ????

I am a taiko maaaa.......hehehehe :p kidding.......

Azahan...

Nice shots in TGG... I think other airports apart from KLIA are more accomodating to spotters..

and I see something different in the images... :blink: :yahoo:

Thanx for the gracious comments. Sorry for late upload. Busy today at work. Continuing guys.....

A short spell of Mike Uniform in St Maarten's on 7th March

MH1336 just landed 1535.......one engine still running while ground staff preparing for ground power....

7Mar2008_MMU_2a.jpg

I got what i wanted. A nose at St Maarten's tarmac..... :rolleyes:

7Mar2008_MMU_3a.jpg

By 1555, after ground power connected, they opened the baggage hold and extended the bridge....

7Mar2008_MMU_5a.jpg

I'm sure your old friend gave you that apron pass .. :PNice one TA .. great stuff ..
Yes, he suggested and so i had to see security to explain my reason before they said ok....
The D200 colours , absolutely awesome ..APU U/S ?
yeah man, d200 power!! but what's apu u/s aaa gavin? :pardon:

By 1557, luggage were on their way out from the rear cargo and the pax disembarked

7Mar2008_MMU_6a.jpg

Yes, he suggested and so i had to see security to explain my reason before they said ok....yeah man, d200 power!!

but what's apu u/s aaa gavin? :pardon:

Nice stuff Taiko Han, mind telling us what kind of reason did u give to the Security dude?

Nice stuff Taiko Han, mind telling us what kind of reason did u give to the Security dude?

thing is, kuala terengganu is a small place. so everybody knows everyone somehow indirectly. comfort level is there. they asked for a letter and i told them i was not a reporter and i planned to take photos as a hobby and to share with my fellow aviation enthusiasts. done! and it didn't require yati's photos. haha!

Outbound was light load and by 1607, merely 12 mins after parking, unloading and loading were done. Time for a 2-bar to do a walk around.....

7Mar2008_MMU_7a.jpg

7Mar2008_MMU_8a.jpg

By 1617, prior to preparation for pushback, I took picture of these fabulous pushback staff.....

7Mar2008_MMU_4a.jpg

1621, ground power disconnected, aerobridge retracted. 'Uniform' ready for pushback....

7Mar2008_MMU_9a.jpg

1622, pushback....... :rolleyes:

7Mar2008_MMU_10a.jpg

7Mar2008_MMU_11a.jpg

Engine start......

7Mar2008_MMU_12a.jpg

Ground engineer somehow knew my wish and offered a ride for a perfect spot...... :drinks:

7Mar2008_MMU_13a.jpg

Funky! :clapping:

7Mar2008_MMU_14a.jpg

My chauffeur on the tarmac. :rolleyes: A funky gentlemen! I remember him well. He's been attached to TGG way before I knew how good screwing was....haha! :p And who wanted to leave St Maarten's anyway......??? :pardon:

7Mar2008_MMU_15a.jpg

Wah.. manage to get new camera eh??? good choice bro... :good: how much? brand new or second hand?

Fuuuuhh Fuuuuh~!!! waahh nice color from D200~?? Poison PoisoN~!!! :diablo:

Nice Apron shot from Malaysia 'St Maarten'

fuhh... aerobridge... And the terminal that's like 1000% upgrade... from zero to hero...i went to the 'old' terminal before, and now its awesome, maybe because it's the state budget or maybe its the latest airport on upgrade,so better improvement are available esp the design part.. go go TGG