MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Kuala Terengganu Sultan Mahmud WMKN/TGG

4th DAY RAYA

I was technically all by myself on 4th day raya. Obviously I couldnt offer my parents an invitation to go spotting. I woke up late so I missed the St Maarten's morning 'back track'. Sorry Pieter. And I missed the controversial 9M-NAA. Yes!!! She dropped by. Damn damn damn!!!! <_ so the only choice left was to go for afternoon spotting. this is my last day of spotting in tgg raya.>

Quebec Echo was heavy this time carrying Raya folks back to KUL. So rotation was beyond the terminal.

16Oct2007_9MMQE_1a.jpg

16Oct2007_9MMQE_2a.jpg

This is the 3rd time I snapped India in 4 days.

16Oct2007_9MMGI_1a.jpg

16Oct2007_9MMGI_4a.jpg

16Oct2007_9MMGI_3a.jpg

Bye bye TGG, thank u for being a peaceful yet funky place to be. I see u again in few months time.

:clapping:

16Oct2007_9MMQE_3.jpg

Really nice shots bro!Wow..if only OMDB had spots like that! *drooools* :rofl:

Really nice shots bro!Wow..if only OMDB had spots like that! *drooools* :rofl:Really nice shots bro!Wow..if only OMDB had spots like that! *drooools* :rofl:

imran, i thought OMDB's sky always heliconian......

imran, i thought OMDB's sky always heliconian......

It's always heliconian...thats true.

But the individuals who patrol around look like "Asia World City" in their police cars and like "Gading Sari" in their arab dresses with MP5's...

So cannot spot a la TGG spotting....

But roof spotting is always there! :drinks:

Wooooo... Golf Iggy so cantik.... blue sky summore... can't stop looking at it... thanks Han

WoooooW~!!! New Terminal Damn Nice~!!! :blink::blink:

Nice Close Up Azahan~!!! fuuuh Maut Punya~!!! :good:

I was just about to catch my flight back to KUL, then Pak Lah arrived.

dscn4468se3.jpg

On the tarmac as well

dscn4469wr0.jpg

dscn4471ub8.jpg

PM in TGG for the launching of East Coast Economic Corridor (ECER). The MB from Terengganu, Pahang and Johor was present in TGG. PM later proceeded to KBR to launch the ECER Kelantan level with Kelantan MB present.

The blue/green jet, isn't it owned by Petronas, which drew the masterplan for ECER?

eh... why i didnt open this thread earlier ...huhu

i was here all the time..parking at lil hangar near beach...can open the gate for u...

they sain the lil blue jet is from petronas... not PM..PM came yesterday with a nice airbus...

Air buah pior....jom..

Is Johor the only state government/monarchy that owns a bizjet?

not really, Sultan Pahang used to own a B727..named Royal Pahang. 9M-SAS, here's the link:

1.Royal Pahang 1

2.Royal Pahang 2

I believe the B727 has been sold, since Sultan Pahang's dauphin helicopter is using the 9M-SAS registration now. I'm not sure bout N9,i dun think they hv a bizjet, i saw 9M-MAA Dauphin heli. at Subang a few months back, operated by MAA...owned by N9 royal family.

WMKN :rolleyes: Please click for a larger view:)

th_DSC00114.jpg
Runway 22 in sight ,look at the date

th_DSC00019.jpg
New terminal

th_DSC00018.jpg
New terminal2

th_DSC00009.jpg
New stadium

eh... why i didnt open this thread earlier ...huhu

i was here all the time..parking at lil hangar near beach...can open the gate for u...

they sain the lil blue jet is from petronas... not PM..PM came yesterday with a nice airbus...

Air buah pior....jom..

You guys nightstop in Kuala Terengganu is it? I saw 3 Diamond Under the small hangar yesterday n today. Must be a bad month for Navex, been raining all day.

not night stop but day stop too lol... we are invading TGG... we are here on a detachment, our house are at a nearby Taman... :)

anyway whats the building u/c opposite the terminals (old and new), across the runway?

will there be runway extension/ILS?

not really, Sultan Pahang used to own a B727..named Royal Pahang. 9M-SAS, here's the link:

1.Royal Pahang 1

2.Royal Pahang 2

I believe the B727 has been sold, since Sultan Pahang's dauphin helicopter is using the 9M-SAS registration now. I'm not sure bout N9,i dun think they hv a bizjet, i saw 9M-MAA Dauphin heli. at Subang a few months back, operated by MAA...owned by N9 royal family.

I believe that 727-100 was an ex-Brunei Sultan's Flight asset, which was sold to the Pahang royal household.

9M-ABC is actually owned by Ananda, and Petronas has a timeshare access to the jet.

anyway whats the building u/c opposite the terminals (old and new), across the runway?

will there be runway extension/ILS?

1. AFRS - Airport fire and rescue service.

2. Runway is being extended. ILS will be installed once the runway is completed. Currently TGG is the last major airport in the whole of Malaysia without ILS.

OMG..i miss TGG so much :sorry: ...i used to go to TGG countless times when my uncle lived there..but now my uncle has been transfered to Ipoh..I only saw the construction of the new Terminal....

Aiyoo..miss the keropok lekor so much la.unlike here..only tepung je lebih...

i was there last week..

going to be a beautiful airport once the construction completed...

now very "dusty" :D

the renovation

102_1009.jpg

the Air Asia counter

102_1008.jpg

Check In Counter

102_1006.jpg

Balai Berlepas

102_1014.jpg

102_1016.jpg

:D

Wow!..Nice picture,Jun! :clapping: the New Terminal looks great and beautiful :good: .. I like the pictures in the Depature Hall..Nice :clapping: :yahoo:

Last friday, one day before I exercised my rights as a Malaysian citizen, I was at St Maarten's almost the whole day to kill my time..... :pardon:

First MH flight for the day, doing circles above airport due to bad weather ...

7Mar2008_MQA_3a.jpg

It finally landed at 0933. But I left as soon as it landed due to s#1t weather....

7Mar2008_MQA_1a.jpg

I came back again afternoon. But this time, I went to the airport and had coffee.....where I met an old friend

7Mar2008_TGG_6a.jpg

And I took his shot while he was talking to TK.....

I took few shots at the terminal......

The ground floor, the arrival area......

7Mar2008_TGG_1a.jpg

The first floor, the check in area.....

7Mar2008_TGG_2a.jpg

7Mar2008_TGG_3a.jpg

Flat screen, but not much content..... :pardon:

7Mar2008_TGG_4a.jpg