MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

AK's Blue Baby Bus

I've just got a sneak preview of this puppy's special VMY2007 livery. All I can say, it'll beat Thai AirAsia HS-AAV (with the Naresuan painting) hands down! :clapping:

Trying to get details of its arrival at KLIA, slated for early Feb, but schedule not yet fixed. Will post here if I get more info.

+++

yea yea, keep us updated with the arrival information.... we want to shoot it upside down :p

Another photo here.

Wow, so fast one those spotters in Toulouse. Thanks, Radzi. I received some AFQ pics earlier today with the instruction not to let them out, because the 'owner' wanted to embargo the design. My pics were taken in some building late last week, paint-work all done on both sides - there are 3 ladies on the other side. Anyway I guess the cat is already out of the bag lah. :D

+++

Edited by Naim

Wow, so fast one those spotters in Toulouse. Thanks, Radzi. I received some AFQ pics earlier today with the instruction not to let them out, because the 'owner' wanted to embargo the design. My pics were taken in some building late last week, paint-work all done on both sides - there are 3 ladies on the other side. Anyway I guess the cat is already out of the bag lah. :D

+++

if no wrong, saw it at AeroMalaysia already, the pix. :rolleyes:

if no wrong, saw it at AeroMalaysia already, the pix. :rolleyes:

Yeah, same one lah.

+++

there are 3 ladies on the other side.

Unfortunately, no Sabahan girls :(

Whoaa.... nice, nice!

Edited by ewan shamsudin

Got some info at last.

AFQ is scheduled to land KLIA on 3 Feb at 9.30am (0130 UTC). Flight #AXM3018. That's this Saturday morning, another weekend spotting! Usual disclaimer applies if AFQ fails to appear as planned. :D

Unfortunately I'll be in Mulu National Pk, 2-4 Feb, so gotta miss this. :(

Pleasant spotting, all.

+++

Nailed the 3000th A320 already, takkan I want to miss this. ^_^

Ribuan terima kasih to Naim for the info. ;)

See you guys at Oscar Hotel!!!

hope to see u guys at Oscar Hotel.. :)

AFQ is scheduled to land KLIA on 3 Feb at 9.30am (0130 UTC). Flight #AXM3018. That's this Saturday morning, another weekend spotting! Usual disclaimer applies if AFQ fails to appear as planned. :D

ohno... i tought she will delivered before this Sat., so i can try catch it this Sat.. but now, no luck... maybe try catch it at Sunday? :pardon:

Darn, Saturday. Very difficult as I have family things to do normally. But see lah.

+++

Ha Ha! What is AK Legal Dept doing ? I thought they are good at suing. :diablo:

Wonder they had sent out the legal letter to JetPhoto, Anet and other sites showing AFQ. :girl_devil:

Edited by Chaity