MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Arimi Raldi

to Where i Better Upload It??

i'm sorry if i make this topic in a wrong place,please move it,or sorry if i make a doubke posting...

i just want to know,i've been a (not very)long time uploaded a photos on JPnet,and yes,for sure,it was hard try to make my photos being approved on JPnet,after a long time try i got my 84 photos on JPnet,but,this time i got 19 rejected photos in the database,and sometimes the reason is un-reasonable,like this:

my fewer upload with the date who contents only the month and year,accepted,but now,i uploaded like that,it rejected,the reason is:bad info(date)

-i heard it from the forum,my friend and other tell me if i upload it on A.net it's make your photos moer benefit,like more photo views, and also,easier to be approve?

-in my opinion i prefer upload style like JPnet than Anet,(yes i don't understand aout the limit),but if its easier to approve why not?

-if its right if my pictures accepted by 100%,the slots can be increased?(i'm really not understand in this,please tell to me)

so my final question is:we better upload it on Anet or JPnet or both of them??!!(oh no,my slow and limited network)

thanks,

raldi

hi Raldi!, and others...

why not uploading at http://www.planespotters.net

Planespotters.net has been idle for a while, but is now back online with a good team of members behind this website.

The fleetlists are undergoing updates day by day now to get them back in correct manner, and providing good information.

Recently new aircraft fleet lists are added additionally to the common types. Now also CRJ700/900 and Fokker 50/70/100, Ilyushin 96, Arvo's etc. can be found in the fleetlistings. New types to be added soon.

Well, about the upload limit: there is NO upload limit.

And... all pictures are accepted by 100%, BUT if quality is not reaching the High Quality (HQ) status, your pictures will only be approved into your Personal Gallery. So you will be sure that all of your pictures will go online here. (of course if the quality is really crappy we may reconsider our offer and reject the picture in uncommon cases).

At this moment, we only have a few uploaders from S-E Asian region. Most uploads are from Singapore, Bangkok and Tokyo at this time, so other regions are still not covered well.

We will happy welcome everybody to planespotters.net, to share your pictures with the world!

Good luck,

Eric

Screener & Database Editor

www.planespotters.net

Just my 2% for the questions.

In fact, A.net's screening results are much unclear and much difficult to get accept.

Some photos I have been rejected by A.net were accepted by JP.net, so you can see which is the easiler and spotter friendly.

But yes, I have to admit that, the hit rates in A.net is far higher than the JP.net.

So, that's why most people are still trying hard to get their photos to be accepted in A.net.

Cheersssss

sometimes i seen a backlit photos approved on Anet..but if JPnet is easier to b approve,i will try even JPnet page is slower to load than Anet

Edited by Arimi Raldi

It is difficult to get shots accepted to A.net. JP.net is very slightly easier, but still very difficult. Normally A.net get better hits because it is the more established among the aviation websites.

Uploading to both sites can be extremely frustrating but can be very satisfying as well. These two are about the only 2 major sites that I regularly upload to; I think it is more challenging to upload to the more difficult sites.

Whatever it is, keep on trying and remember that this is only a hobby.

Raldi,

Why not upload at www.planepictures.net ? They seem to be quite easy/less strict than the other two...

Agree with Radzi here: never forget it's only a hobby ;)

Arimi, my frank advice......stay cool if u get your uploads rejected. most important thing, you yourself must be happy with your shots.

Dont worry...

I had many rejections too, with unreasonable reason!

example like you mentioned, "bad info" (date).... don worry la...

I tell you what, what im happy is to get the photo that i want.

I may share it here or at a.net and jp.net....but priority for me is,

to take a shot of that plane i want!!

That make me thinking... How big is MWings server? Can it host MWingers own photos? Just like the A.net or J.photos.

Yeah International wise it is better to upload there since the world renown title. But it doesnt kill to have it here. Something of our own.