MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Enrich Miles Needed For Round-trip Domestic F

Hi all,

How many Enrich miles do i need to redeem a round-trip domestic F ticket for BKI/KUL ? I currently have 30000+ now in Enrich & roughly the same for NWA Worldperks. I've checked it on MAS website but still don't get how the system works biggrin.gif

Thanks.

Issac

It should be 55,000 miles for F and 45,000 miles for C. I am not too sure if MAS has F service between KUL and BKI. Most flights are operated by B734 and A330 so there will be no F cabin. unsure.gif

Issac

It should be 55,000 miles for F and 45,000 miles for C. I am not too sure if MAS has F service between KUL and BKI. Most flights are operated by B734 and A330 so there will be no F cabin.  unsure.gif

6687[/snapback]

I think they advertise their front seats on domestic flights as F. Thanks for the info by the way smile.gif

I think they advertise their front seats on domestic flights as F. Thanks for the info by the way  smile.gif

7174[/snapback]

But...then you would be 'paying' more enrich miles for the same service... (eg 734 on MH only has one class..therefore even if you sit in the front rows...u still get the same service whilst paying more miles... also...in the A330...the front rows are occupied by C-class...therefore even if those rows are advertised as F, you would be paying more miles for a C service....)

Think about it... rolleyes.gif

Sign in to follow this