MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
charles

Haj return flights

can anyone tell when will the return trip from the Holy Land to Kuching be? I presume it will be the 747?

You can contact the local Tabung Haji.

charles,

From what i've heard from radio news aired by RTM Sarawak on 6.00pm,The 1st return flight for Sarawak haj pilgrims will be tommorow (09/01/07) from Jeddah.I'm still not sure about the ETA,but maybe you can contact the Tabung Haji Kuching for further details,as suggested by Maarof.

charles,

From what i've heard from radio news aired by RTM Sarawak on 6.00pm,The 1st return flight for Sarawak haj pilgrims will be tommorow (09/01/07) from Jeddah.I'm still not sure about the ETA,but maybe you can contact the Tabung Haji Kuching for further details,as suggested by Maarof.

Oops,looks like there's an mistake.Actually the flight will arrive either on 17th or 18th of January.Sorry for the wrong information.

Tamizi, what time they will depart from Jeddah?

I'm not sure about the ETD from Jeddah,Del.Maybe you can contact Tabung Haji Kuching for more details,as suggested by Maarof.

hey I still have time to catch it then yeah!! :yahoo:

Hey guys is Batavia Air still flying into KCH? yesterday was at the airport sending a friend off and I din see Batavia....

The Haj return flight will arrives at KCH on this Thursdays and Fridays.So hope that KCH spotters will nail the bird used to bring the Haj pilgrims back to KCH.

The Haj return flight will arrives at KCH on this Thursdays and Fridays.So hope that KCH spotters will nail the bird used to bring the Haj pilgrims back to KCH.

ETA?

Here's the details on the haj flight tommorow and next day,for MWings KCH Spotter team:

Thursday 18th Jan 2006 (28th Zulhijjah 1427 Hijrah)

MH8233 JED-KCH ETA 0755 am

MH8233 KCH-KUL ETD 0925 am

Friday 19th Jan 2006 (29th Zulhijjah 1427 Hijrah)

MH8235 JED-KCH ETA 1255 noon

MH8235 KCH-KUL ETD 1425 pm

Scheduled a/c for the sectors

9M-MPK/MPM

Extra notes to MWings KCH Spotters:The times are still subject to last minute changes, so it's a good idea to call the airport in advance before heading out.

To all MWings KCH Spotters,good luck,and may the weather will be on your side.

Here's the details on the haj flight tommorow and next day,for MWings KCH Spotter team:

Thursday 18th Jan 2006 (28th Zulhijjah 1427 Hijrah)

MH8233 JED-KCH ETA 0755 am

MH8233 KCH-KUL ETD 0925 am

Friday 19th Jan 2006 (29th Zulhijjah 1427 Hijrah)

MH8235 JED-KCH ETA 1255 noon

MH8235 KCH-KUL ETD 1425 pm

Scheduled a/c for the sectors

9M-MPK/MPM

Extra notes to MWings KCH Spotters:The times are still subject to last minute changes, so it's a good idea to call the airport in advance before heading out.

To all MWings KCH Spotters,good luck,and may the weather will be on your side.

terima kasih