MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sri Ramani K.

AirAsia Cadet Pilot

have some self confidence and nothing can block you from becoming successful..just have faith and be prepared..thats about the most i can say as i'm inexperienced too..

Hi guys,

Well, i'm new here but i've been reading thru this forum for quite some time now.. Neway, replying to this topic, i've just submitted my application this afternoon.. I've missed MAS, so this is like my 2nd chance.. Well, i plan to make this time a 1-time go.. I'm eyeing for the top 10 & i've been doing my preparation. Probably any experienced guy can share some advice? I really need this.. Neway, tink the bond & payback isn't a concern for me.. I just want to fly.. Isn't that wat pilot is all about? Hope u guys can help me just to make it into the top 10.. Really need it.. badly... been reading thru Cpt Lim's forum as well.. Wat else can i do? PLS PLS PLS PLS ADVICE my bros..

tks

Victor :help:

Hi Victor Goh, glad to find another Goh who is aspiring to be a pilot! Well, I'd submitted my application to air asia too. Do keep me updated on your selection status too, eh? Can you give me your MSN too if you don't mind?

Oh yeah, and for Brennan Raj, have you submitted you application to air asia?

I'm not promoting SIA here (SIA didn't pay me for this advertisement) but beside AirAsia & MAS, you guys as malaysian have a good chance with SIA cadet program. Singapore airforce always have 1st hand over qualified candidates & that forced SIA to look elsewhere like Malaysia/India/Hong Kong for pilot. Give it a try.... & good luck.

Happy new years!!

Hi Victor Goh, glad to find another Goh who is aspiring to be a pilot! Well, I'd submitted my application to air asia too. Do keep me updated on your selection status too, eh? Can you give me your MSN too if you don't mind?

Yes of course.. ;)

I'm not promoting SIA here (SIA didn't pay me for this advertisement) but beside AirAsia & MAS, you guys as malaysian have a good chance with SIA cadet program. Singapore airforce always have 1st hand over qualified candidates & that forced SIA to look elsewhere like Malaysia/India/Hong Kong for pilot. Give it a try.... & good luck.

Happy new years!!

want to give SIA a shot too..but i guess higher qualifications are needed..still halfway into form 6 now..

Er...do we need to type cover letter too when applying? :help: . Thought of giving it a try too.

Wow nice stuff here.Good luck to all that have already send in their application.

i have to wait another 1 more year only 17 this year.=(

Er...do we need to type cover letter too when applying? :help: . Thought of giving it a try too.

I did.. just type and attach it with your resume..

Sure bro.. Nowadays i don go online that often, haven't setup my MSN.. Most of the time i'm in office.. erm, anyway, u can add me 1st at fattypig_karate@hotmail.com. See if i got time, i'll go online.. but isn't the internet down for 3 weeks due to the earthquake in Taiwan?

Sure i'll keep u updated.. i just hope that the internet is up before AirAsia replies.. Wat's ur MSN anyway?

Victor

have some self confidence and nothing can block you from becoming successful..just have faith and be prepared..thats about the most i can say as i'm inexperienced too..

Hope we can meet at the intake bro.. Let's do it!!

Happy new years!!

I would love to try. I heard their interview is one of the best! If anyone can survive the interview, he's the master! Mdrudy, r u apart of SIA? if i would like to give it a shot, do u happen to know when is the intake? I heard there's 1 a few weeks back.. guess that i've missed it.. Seems like i've heard a lot of things ya!! hahaha!!

Take care guys, chill...

Victor...

AirAsia cadet pilot...i think i'll pass. Kena bond for this...for that...for this...haihz...

Hi Imran,

It's the same for any airline who train their cadets from scratch, bonds are inevitable as training costs doesn't come cheap. MAS pun sama, bond is also there..

Think of it this way, unless you dig a hole for yourself during training, your job is secured should you get into their cadet program.

Happy New Year to all.. :yahoo:

due date is Jan 5th =@ . so u guys better hurry!!

(do they want female cadet? ~~sigh~~ ) :(

I don't think gender is a concern.. Well, no harm trying!! Like you've said, closing date is approaching.. Make up ur mind ASAP!!

Now the website says 12th Jan, so there is still time for those who intend to apply :)

Anyway, managed to submit my application today. Hope they willing to consider my height though

Yup..they extend to 12th Jan ady..

i wonder why..hmmm

the BOND kinda long man...but yah doesnt matter if u wanna fly Airbus..:)

At least you are guaranteed a job for that amount of years..

optimistic la sikit.. :rolleyes:

i've been digging all the boxes in my room looking for my SPM cert. now that i found it...

well... just give it a try. no harm isn't it?

good luck to all!!

Anyway, managed to submit my application today. Hope they willing to consider my height though

Hope that they consider it Delwin :) :drinks:

Hmm.. Probably we can list down the names of those who applied this round so if there is any news, we know who to inform ya!! Let me start..

1. Victor Goh

tks..

Now the website says 12th Jan, so there is still time for those who intend to apply :)

try high heel boots

i've been digging all the boxes in my room looking for my SPM cert. now that i found it...

well... just give it a try. no harm isn't it?

good luck to all!!

my motto is Keep 'em Flying....

but can always change to keep trying......yes girl, keep trying