MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

A short Jakarta trip

A couple of interesting pictures from CGK / WIII.

This is the "graveyard" at the domestic side of the airport, as seen from inside the bus enroute to the international terminal. Bouraqs, Jatayus,....

cgkgraveyard.jpg

Then taxiing out for departure I saw this hybrid Corsair. Apparently leased by Garuda for Hajj.

FHSUN_CGK.jpg

Looks like Hajj season is more colorful in Indonesia.

Graveyard shot is tempting proof of planning a trip there (before it's all scrapped) : thanks a lot for sharing :good:

I am based in Jakarta at the moment, if anyone happens to drop by there, give me a call on my local mobile at 0812 1080823. If I'm free, will be happy to get together for coffee.

WOW!!! Seen a lot of planes park at CGK espeacially the American Airlines!!!!Very nice Captain!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :drinks:

It's most probably Jatayu, Andrew, as they operate ex-AA 722's (PK-JGM ?)

I am based in Jakarta at the moment, if anyone happens to drop by there, give me a call on my local mobile at 0812 1080823. If I'm free, will be happy to get together for coffee.

Do you live near JIS, then ur phone number might be useful to me before I went to CGK :D Will PM you if I go to CGK again, I think this April......dunno yet.

So, is there any plan for this abandon aircrafts......

Edited by Seth K

Just to finish off where Radzi started...

The CGK graveyard

DSC_0071x.jpg

DSC_0076x.jpg

DSC_0078x.jpg

DSC_0079x.jpg

DSC_0082x.jpg

DSC_0085x.jpg

DSC_0088x.jpg

Photo taken 11 November 2006 on board Air Asia Indonesia aircraft.

Nice shots, Fitri, like I said in another topic to Raldi: should visit CGK soon before everything will be scrapped :help:

great shots radzi,and fitri too..

we welcome you to indonesia..

this is the PK-JGM ex-AA for jatayu..

PC245480_resize_resize.jpg

another unused:

PC255666_resize_resize.jpg

another in CGK:

TURKISH AIRLINES A320-200 TC-JPA

PC255582_resize_resize.jpg

CATHAY PACIFIC A340-300 B-HX?

PC255670_resize_resize.jpg

SINGAPORE AIRLINES 747-400 9V-SPI yes,its SQ 744..

PC245541_resize_resize.jpg

PC245550_resize_resize.jpg

this is a few hadj flight photos in CGK...

Saudi Arabian Airlines 747-300 HZ-AIN

PC255676_resize_resize.jpg

Garuda Indonesia (Qantas Airways) 747-300 VH-EBX

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5879822

PC155136_resize_resize-1.jpg

Garuda Indonesia (Orient Thai) 747-300 HS-UTL

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1278024 <--i'm sorry its still on the queue so sorry if the link is no longer exists

PC245517_resize_resize.jpg

Garuda Indonesia (Corsair) 747-400 F-HSUN

PC245555_resize_resize.jpg

Edited by Arimi Raldi

another in CGK:

TURKISH AIRLINES A320-200 TC-JPA

PC255582_resize_resize.jpg

Raldi,

This A320 is very rare for you guys in CGK, I presume: was this a State/Government flight ? :blink:

Pieter, when two person says the same words in the same time we says " you will be long live than me" in Turkish :)

rellay interesting picture, I checked registration and that airplane owner THY not leased aircraft.I thought it should be leases aircraft to ait delivery to Turkey from Indonesia, but I think it wasn't.

Turkish goverment usually using presidental aircraft which is A319ACJ for VIP flights. I'm really curious :)

another picture of TC-JPA by Faruk Oncan

Edited by Hakan

Arimi Raldi,

Great shots by you. Now since you're in MW, I'm feeling like just want to fly down to Jakarta for spotting... Which part of Jakarta are you from? Hope to go for some nice nasi padang and sunda foods also :drinks:

BTW, how safe is it to do spotting around CGK? I noticed some village around the perimeter of the runway, but don't dare to go there on my own.

hei.i'm sorry for the late reply..i'm just back from my trip to Denpasar(i hope i will posted here)

@fitri:i don.t know...you must try it yourself if you want to know it's safe or not..but in my opinion,sometimes safe and sometimes not safe/feel uncomfortable..few times a go when i Spotting at CGK i got an airport security came to me,he said based on a airport terms takin photos on an airport area is strictly prohibited..but when i tell him i want to takin photos just for my hobby..he's understood..and let me continue for spotting..but sorry..i feel bad mood...

@hakan & pieter:yes,the turkish airline is visiting CGK due to the prime minister visit to discuss with the indonesia about the tsunami victims on aceh...

thanks..

raldi

Time for me to share mine...not many :rolleyes:

ETIHAD...well, at least i snap it here instead of KUL :pardon:

etihad.jpg

AK...

9m-aafsmall.jpg

SQ.

9v-sydsmall.jpg

JAPANGAIR :rofl:

japanairsmall.jpg

BATAVIA ...tried to do panning, but kenot twist my body on my seat . tuen out blurred :pardon:

batavia.jpg