MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Guest Levent

Spotting at Langkawi

Number 1 arriving from Butterworth around 1450 on Wednesday (31/10), leaving the same day around 1900.

The most ultimate traffic for LGK by MAS throughout the whole year.

DSC_0402.jpg

MH67 from Incheon ready for departure Runway 21 back to Kuala Lumpur. Yet it's 9M-MTH I took at BKI that time.

Enjoy...

Should we expect the larger sister MN- at LIMA langkawi next March? That would be ultimate visitor to LGK...

Edited by Syukri

Finnair 12.12.12

20121212_104111.jpg

Enjoy xD

Finnair 12.12.12

20121212_104111.jpg

Enjoy xD

Nice photo Michael.

This A333 reg OH- LTT returned later in the afternoon as Finnair 1962 direct to Helsinki.

Regards

Kip

Firstly, apologies for adding Michael's photo twice.........first time I have tried to ' post' using my Kindle !!!

Secondly, another interesting visitor to Langkawi in the,shape of Austrian registered Challenger OE- ING. Did see a Biz jet arrive yesterday afternoon and departed about an hour ago as VJS 645.

Regards

Kip

The VIP BBJ M53-01call sign P03 just departed Langkawi @1800 hrs next stop Alor Setar !!! Just overshooting here as I type this is a TUDM F/A-18 D.

Regards

Kip

Spotted this aircraft... from Stockholm... Enjoy... xD

20121205_160244.jpg

EC-KOM from Novair, Air Europa.

Enjoy.

This charter made another appearance today and has just departed back to Stockholm as NVR832.

Regards

Kip

Interesting activity here today and yesterday with TUDM Casa 235' s very active................yesterday M44-04 and M44-07 (still with 54 years blue tail).

Became apparent why they are here when 22 skydivers landed on Pantai Cenang at 1830 last night.Spoke to several of them and they are trying out different dropplng zones in readiness for the skydiving championships to be held here in Mat next year.

Today they are dropplng close to the northern end of the,airport......been up 5 Times already and it's still only 1410......using M44-04.

Regards

Kip

I saw 6-7 of them holding their hands together for the parajumpers. It makes a huge attraction for all visitors at that time. :clapping:

However, at the mean time, no flights were allowed on that time.

At the mean time, there's one white B737 BBJ at the apron. Any idea about that plane? :closedeyes:

What is the schedule like for Finnair and Air Europa/Novair to LGK? Can't seems to find their schedule. Website not in English doesn't help either. :(

What is the schedule like for Finnair and Air Europa/Novair to LGK? Can't seems to find their schedule. Website not in English doesn't help either. :(

From Lomamatkat's website:

Finnair Leisure Flights on Tuesdays direct 11.12.2012-20.3.2013

every other week

Helsinki-Langkawi AY 1961 Tuesdays at 5:35 p.m. to 10:00 (Wed)

Langkawi Helsinki AY 1962 Wed at 11:30 a.m. to 4:50 p.m. (Wed)