MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Jandakot Perth

As promised, SFC Learjet 45 in different lighting condition.

Dedicate these to all the SFC cadets, past, future & present, and of course specially to Colin, LeeCH and Sandeep. :)

The following 2 pix were processed from RAW and manipulated in PS. :)

pano_VH-SQM_learjet45_1000w.jpg

VH-SQM_learjet45_900w.jpg

Back lit. :angry: Not the kind of light I was looking for.

VH-SQM_learjet45_YPJT_270208.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Enjoy! :)

Aaarrrghhhhh beautiful Kian Hong Arrrrghhhhh... :lol:

Nice stuff!

Where's the blue tail gone? Is this a sign of the times with Singapore rumouring at disposing of there birds in the near future? Atleast now you get to use a callsign when flying these...they use "Raffles"

Oh Sandeep or KianHong...any news on the Cessna Mustang order from SFC to replace the aging barons?? And where's the other half of "Big Indian Bro" gone??

Edited by Liam Gibb

Nice stuff!

Where's the blue tail gone? Is this a sign of the times with Singapore rumouring at disposing of there birds in the near future? Atleast now you get to use a callsign when flying these...they use "Raffles"

Oh Sandeep or KianHong...any news on the Cessna Mustang order from SFC to replace the aging barons?? And where's the other half of "Big Indian Bro" gone??

Not sure about the blue tail. Anyway, it looks pretty good in white. Call sign used was 'Raffles 22' when it arrived on the 25 Feb. On subsequent days, call sign changed to 'Raffles 42'. Aircraft was piloted by Capt. Bosschieter and Capt. Wards.

If it's going to be Citation Mustang replacing the aging Barons, by all means, change them as soon as possible! B)

Reload the page to get the other half of 'Big Indian Bro'. :pardon:

Cool Jets...

I remember when they flew within Malaysia last time, call sign was "singapore...."4 digit flight number,

They do multiple sectors, just like MH doing on the Cadets on line training in the 737..

Always see them in LGK, their best stops..change crew, "eat" then fly out again...

Good Luck then Kian Hong...

Where is Sandeep? busy drinking?

No wonder i've been hearing "raffles" over Brisbane FIR frequency 2 days ago...must be the Lear's

Thanks Kianhong,

Lovely pics of SQM. I miss the blue colour tone though. Perhaps a very distinct different from SQ livery this time round with a callsign for every sortie. Great job SFC.

NOW !! I must get a new Learjet 45 model in that new livery !!!! Hurray !!

Safe flying training, Kianhong and pls help me say hi to David Higgins and Capt Bill Ward. Enjoyed my flights with Capt Ward tremendously especially the night when we came in for a landing accompanied with TS Wx.

Cheers :drinks:

hai sehh,, kianhong, your pictures are absolutely stunning!

G'day all! Been rather busy but hopefully in a couple of weeks a big weight will lift off my shoulders :)

TK - hehe, little bit of drinking :) keke

Liam - the other half coming back since I got back to Perth liau, better lose more weight in SG on my Carrefour bicycle :) kekeke

All others - standby - I have an IF sortie tomorrow i'm busy preparing for - but then I will present to you the Trip Report of a lifetime :)

Again, spectacular images Kan-chiong! :) kekeke

Kian Hong, very nice pictures and updates from JDK. I love the cockpit shot of LRJ45. Fantastic evening shot of SQM on tarmac as well. Nice weather you got there yah. No such blue sky in WSSS though. Nevertheless caution when the heavies fly past you overhead JDK when you are in circuit area. The wake can be quite bad. Remember not to bust your circuit altitude. What is your sortie number now?

Capt. Bosschieter?? He is still there? Anyway I didn't fly with him at all. Just 1 simulator session. He sure has many stories to share. we call him B**LS**TER. Hahaha.....Take care.

Cheers everyone... normal program of spotting baby prop resumed after the departure of SQM.

Caught this small Boeing finally. :)

Pax was looking at this photographer.

VH-EYV_YPJT_030308.jpg

Tiger Moth formation landing. :blink: Didn't realize that there are a total of 3 Tiger Moth in Jandakot.

Tiger-formation_YPJT_030308.jpg

Another surprise.

Sawfish took to the sky! A recently modified Diamond Twin Star from Fugro Airborne Surveys.

VH-FGO_YPJT_030308.jpg

MCA campaigning in YPJT?! Even color look abit like MCA. :huh: Nice to catch this V-tail Bonanza btw.

VH-MCA_YPJT_030308.jpg

Door unlatched for aerial photography. Look closer - a fellow brightsider too using a very bright weapon. Probably a 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM. :pardon:

VH-MSY_YPJT_030308.jpg

Heavily tinted little spot 'car'. B)

VH-PCW_YPJT_030308.jpg

Cosmetic surgery at Bodyworx. Anyone?? So that you too can be as sexy & sleek as this Cirrus. :p

VH-CPK_YPJT_030308.jpg

Boeing PT-17.

VH-EYV_YPJT_030308-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thanks Colin & LeeCH for the advices.

Colin - Copied. Will say Hi to DH. Capt. Bill Ward's son is here at JDK for flight instructor training.

LeeCH - Just cleared 110... pai seh ... took so long to clear it. :blush: Ah... Capt B**LS**TER. :rofl: :rofl: Oh well, he seem very nice to give me a private tour of the LJ45 after his walk around in the morning. He even asked me if I would like the cockpit n instrument panel lights to be turned on for photo shoot. Hahaha... :yahoo:

Congrats KianHong, looks like your Learjet 45 soared into A.net top 4 favourite views... :yahoo: :drinks:

Thanks Iggy!

I was surprised & happy that the pic got so many hits overnite.

Even happier for what had happened back in Malaysia. :yahoo: :clapping::yahoo:

OT: One of my hometown mate who just finished his course here flew back to SIN on Friday.

He told me he would drive overnite with his sister back to Ipoh to vote. I know who he'd voted. :)

Did u see DC-3 VH-CWS out flying yesterday?? It was doing circuits at Perth yesterday afternoon. Its due to recommence operations very very very soon!

Did u see DC-3 VH-CWS out flying yesterday?? It was doing circuits at Perth yesterday afternoon. Its due to recommence operations very very very soon!

Aiks... I was doing PM Ops duty yesterday. Didn't see her move at all. Must be around late morning then. Told the AM Ops guy to inform, that bugger! <_>

Do u think she will fly again on Monday?

Presenting to you the flying heroes - Royal Flying Doctor Services, and obviously they are from RFDS Australia (Western Operations).

VH-CWO.

VH-CWO_YPJT_030308.jpg

VH-IWO. The 2 towers in the background is Jandakot NDB - J . _ _ _ T _ transmitting on 281Mhz.

VH-IWO_YPJT_130308.jpg

VH-NWO.

VH-NWO_YPJT_100308.jpg

VH-VWO. The 300th PC12!

VH-VWO_YPJT_110308.jpg

VH-ZWO.

VH-ZWO_YPJT_030308.jpg

Light is always good hehehe... nice shots there KianHong, can't wait to join you spotting .... :drinks:

Yup TK, Whiskey Oscar.

emmm....... B200..... :rolleyes: ...

Thanks kianhong :good:

Welcome uncle Norman.

I still have a few more King Air to catch i.e. VH-FDG, VH-HWO, VH-LWO. :rolleyes:

Check this out. Flight Tracker for RFDS with detail informations of each flight and real time location update! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Light is always good hehehe... nice shots there KianHong, can't wait to join you spotting .... :drinks:

Faster lah come over before winter arrive!

At the moment, we have some really fine weather for spotting interleave by a day or two cold front weather from the South Ocean.

13:32 UTC. 14/03/08

ATIS: Jandakot AWS aerodrome weather, Wind: 180M/5kt, QNH: 1015, Temp: 16C, Cloud: clear below 12000', Vis :10km, Dew Point: 12C, RF last 10mins: NIL.

Some photos from YPJT.

Ex RAAF trainer. CT-4/A

VH-TRF_YPJT_210308.jpg

Partenavia P.68 used by Royal Aero Club for twin-rating, charters etc.

VH-PNT_YPJT_260308.jpg

RFDS PC-12 took off in strong crosswind.

VH-KWO_YPJT_260308.jpg

Edith Cowan University's Diamond Eclipse.

VH-ECD_YPJT_210308.jpg