IPB Image

Canada airline

IPB Image

AirAsia ?.....!? :pardon: :pardon: :lol:

IPB Image

Edited by Jacky Goh

Airbus A340

IPB Image

I think the one above is the crew rest for 744 below the tail section, not 340.

SQ

IPB Image

SQ-with inflight TV and telecommunications

IPB Image

Those are the crew rest of SQ 345.

AirAsia ?.....!? :pardon: :pardon: :lol:

IPB Image

OMG...this is tasteless :rofl: Judging by the headrest cover it is NOT Air Asia ;)

I think the one above is the crew rest for 744 below the tail section, not 340..

Isaac,

You're right: it's a 744, and looking at the seat-belt colour, it's KLM :yahoo:

air asia still in short haul, so no need for crew rest area.

the headrest cover seems to have a logo. it looks a lot like a blue tail with a red logo. it could be China Southern or Korean Air, but with confidennt, i vote it's china southern since the red color has a flower look-a-like.

no doubt about it, you can see another CZ tail logo on te seat patern and that seat were used in their 757

a.net pix

Edited by Azuddin

Yup it is confirm china southern......CZ blue background wit red color cornflower like logo...and btw AK's airstewardess uniform are nt like tat :lol:

In a copy of the ''Airbus A330 Briefing' book, Airbus uses a container pallet as the crew bunk. It contains beds and other safety equipment, and accessed from the middle part of the aircraft via a staircase. This can be removed to accomodate extra cargo space for short haul flights not needing any crew rest area.

The last photo is... unsightly... I was flyig not long ago and seeing a flight attendant yawning... was already unsightly... this one... MG!

Those resting bunks... Why all empty? Sould take photos where they are occupied, that gives us a better picture of how f/a rests...

In a copy of the ''Airbus A330 Briefing' book, Airbus uses a container pallet as the crew bunk. It contains beds and other safety equipment, and accessed from the middle part of the aircraft via a staircase. This can be removed to accomodate extra cargo space for short haul flights not needing any crew rest area.

This feature is available on MAS 332.

Where exactly is the crew bunk especially in MH B777? at the front next to cockpit? or at the tail?

I usually hang around and have small talk with MH FA at the back but never notice the crew bunk. ( if it at the tail) :nea: :nea:

Where exactly is the crew bunk especially in MH B777? at the front next to cockpit? or at the tail?

Crew bunk for pilots is located behind the cockpit (left) while for the F/As, it is located near door 3R.

Where does the crew sleeping quarters located in an MH B744? :help:

Where does the crew sleeping quarters located in an MH B744? :help:

Behind the cockpit & under the tail section.

Those are the crew rest of SQ 345.

If that is a MCR?

I have tried once on the 744 crew rest due to the chance of what I perviously worked.

That is really a magic.

You see the bed such small, but that really fit for a guy to comfortablely lay on, for sure that, not as comfortable as the home's one.

haha the last pic really funny lah :lol: if that photo was shown to thier company ... i think she will get fired haha

btw Sneeze thanks for the info bout toy fair :D i m going there on jan

Those resting bunks... Why all empty? Sould take photos where they are occupied, that gives us a better picture of how f/a rests...

You like to be photographed and shown all over the world during your private moments?

You like to be photographed and shown all over the world during your private moments?

No, I don't. Probably some models might wanna pose and show us how it's like.

I have to say.. the KLM Airline one is nice..

Do you just jump into any and rest or are they allocated?

Hmm..interesting.. :rolleyes:

But i tot 777 rest area for pilots are on a higher floor bhind the cockpit

Yes it is, but nobody said what you saw in the photos are for the pilots.....those bunks-in-a-pallet are for cabin crew.