MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'MIKE ROMEO DELTA' as at 25Aug & 5Sept 2005 in SZB

ALMOST THERE GUYS.....ALMOST THERE!!!!! AND YES YES YES....THE ENGINE IS BLUE!!!!! THEY REMOVED THE STUPID PLASTIC LAST 2 DAYS......

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

and thanx to my good buddies there today. coz when they removed the stupid blue plastic, they didnt forget to call me though security was exceptionally tight today. dont know why. there goes my 2 afternoon meetings. too bad to my clients and sorry to them. i carry forward those meetings to tomorrow. hehehaha

Azahan bro, I can't seem to be able to view the pictures.

It seems to me that you always have meetings to attend. Busy man you are.

Azahan,

thanks for sharing: I like that nose a lot biggrin.gif

Azahan,

don't think so, as the loads are too good for T7's: MH needs the 744, definitely or upgrade to twice daily 777 ohmy.gif

thank you Azahan for the pic... paint realy nice anyone want to repaint the livery on T7 aircraft for FS2004..

anyone know when is she scheduled to fly into NZAA(auckland)? i want to get a shot of it ... and then tell other ppl who doesnt know that ..."HEY look!!! Worldliner revisits!!!" tongue.gif

Pilots if wanna get a pic, let me knw n u can stick ur head out more, hopefully i can take a better shot.. only applies when RWY23 in use though.. biggrin.gif

Azahan,

don't think so, as the loads are too good for T7's: MH needs the 744, definitely or upgrade to twice daily 777  ohmy.gif

6926[/snapback]

Hint on a possible A380 route...? biggrin.gif

hey sing yew, haha i am going for the 2 meetings today...

will load few more later......and thanx for viewing guys.

Congrats Azahan and thanks for sharing.

I think it is hard to compare the special scheme between the B744s and the B777. Each have its own beauty. I liked both equally although the B744s rear is a bit plain compared to the B777 which is all painted.

Either way, good on MAS and a good way to promote the airline. Wish list is only they paint an A330 but I guess we all know why it won't happen!

Really hope they paint another B777.

Any news of the launch / first test flight / commercial service?

Have to see it as a whole pictures when it comes out. I am worried about the stripes, though it looks nice, it may not match the hibiscus livery.

Nevertheless, good pictures Azahan! Many thanks!

MY ITCHY HANDS AT WORK AGAIN. PRESS HERE, TOUCH THERE, RUB HERE, POKE THERE. HAHAHA

BREAKFAST........

user posted image

Sign in to follow this