MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'MIKE ROMEO DELTA' as at 25Aug & 5Sept 2005 in SZB

alphabet D may not be good with respect to your exam result but it surely means A++ when it comes to our hobby here!

user posted image

here is one of the cockpit shots. in different perspective......will post few more later. by the way, the cockpit was dead. no power whatsoever as everybody involved had stopped work for the day.

user posted image

norman,

i'll get you the date because the guy who knew had already left when i arrived. i will call him and let you all know. then sifu jonathan and TK can wait at szb. hehehe....

Azahan...

My ER photos sudah kalah laaa boss!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Keep those beauties coming!

norman,

i'll get you the date because the guy who knew was already left when i arrived. i will call him and let you all know. then sifu jonathan and TK can wait at szb. hehehe....

6014[/snapback]

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif TK and I had polished our lenses and camera body just for her biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Now i can be assured of a dust-free camera thanks to Azahan.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

N E W A I R B L O W E R !!!!

hi again to you all. here are more pictures of the cockpit in a different perspective and angle. beforehand, this is what i could only get on the back end livery for hazani' fs. sorry laaa bro... sad.gif

user posted image

here my version of the cockpit.....

user posted image

i did a manual mode where i placed a camera on the console in between the two jump seats. a bit dark in there so slow shutter to absorb more light. notice the yellow card that sticked on the left overhead panel. what was that???

user posted image

yellow warning card covering the APU panel. reminder not to accidentally switch it on as aircraft would be powered by ground unit.

user posted image

view of my co-pilot TK's seat taken from the jump seat area. heheh

user posted image

what was i looking at??? i would tell you later what i saw. but in the meantime see the two small boxes on the back wall. what was that??? aaaaaaa...........

user posted image

fuyooohhhhh. for placing two handcuffs! they were taken away during maintenance. TK...do us a favor.......if imran is in your flight, handcuff him before pushback. heheheheheh. and if anyone of us (except imran of course) is your pax, throw them as souvenirs.

cheers sing yew for viewing. tomorrow no work. wuhuuuuuuuu........

6054[/snapback]

So nice no work. I have tonnes of assignments to do for the weekend. Heading off to bed now, it's almost 2.45 am over here. Gd night everyone.

how i wish that its first revenue flight with its new blue outfit be KUL-TGG. hahahah my kampung......

5985[/snapback]

Aircraft landed on runway 04, went across the road and becomes a blue submarine in South China Sea.

BTW, taxi = taksi. Heh heh heh. Now you can turn on your telefon bersel... Only on Malaysia Airlines.

user posted image

what was i looking at??? i would tell you later what i saw. but in the meantime see the two small boxes on the back wall. what was that??? aaaaaaa...........

user posted image

fuyooohhhhh. for placing two handcuffs! they were taken away during maintenance. TK...do us a favor.......if imran is in your flight, handcuff him before pushback. heheheheheh. and if anyone of us (except imran of course) is your pax, throw them as souvenirs.

6053[/snapback]

I shaved my beard oredi laaa...for what want to handcuff!!! huh.gif huh.gif LOL..tonites my flight back to the land of the fattened humans/camels....SOMEBODY will receive an sms once im in the a/c! laugh.gif

Bro....apsal hang tak post gambar tayar michelin?! biggrin.gif

radzi,

'telefon bersel'....hahahahahahah.......

imran,

you go down thru the side stairs of the air bridge and take shots of EK's michelin. AND OFF YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE THE AIRCRAFT!!!!

hi again. refer to my second last picture. i was looking up towards something.....

user posted image

this was what i was staring at. the mini video screen fixed on the back wall behind the jumpseat. there are three video cameras outside the cockpit so flight crew will know who is knocking on the door. and the stewardess must exercise caution when doing something obscene at the first class galley unsure.gif . somebody up front can see what she is doing. cool.gif

user posted image

very simple to operate the video screen. press the left button to switch it on and press the view button to choose either one of the 3 views available. cool eh!!! blink.gif blink.gif

KUL-TGG-KUL-TGG i wish.........

donnolaaaa. but i try to get the date of test flight next week. standby bro!

Azahan, where are the other two cameras located? In 'Y' cabin got or not? Cannot hanky panky la like that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

If MRD flies KUL-TGG-KUL-TGG, I want to fly every week and get my fix of keropok lekor and air buah gelas besar.... or maybe some sotong bakar as well at Kelulut while enjoying the sea breeze. What a great feeling smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

ya laaaa rozhan, i get my mother on standby at tgg arrival to pass me the keropok. she be happy to do that. then click some external shots of delta and board the plane again back to KUL. not so certain about the video cam location in Y. doubt so laa bro. hehehe...

hahahaha idham......hope the sound of its horn is not as sissy as what i have in my kelisa......"pim pim"

3 cameras by goodrich

Camera One= At door one left, pointing towards cockpit door

Camera two= Above cockpit door for entrance into the deck

Camera three= So call First Class Galley pointing the galley and toilet

I like camera 3...so i'll see the girls make my coffee...he he he he biggrin.gif

last time when first install, they dont know..so i see them scratch here and there on their body... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...other than scratch also got... tongue.gif

Sign in to follow this