MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'MIKE ROMEO DELTA' as at 25Aug & 5Sept 2005 in SZB

Hello viewers, members and the crew on board. Got a call from my buddy in MH's Hangar 4. "Boss, what are you doing". I said "Mtg laaa". huh.gif Then the reply "After meeting, come over, your another big toy is here....and hope your Nikon is in the boot. Security now a bit tight but I'll get you in". Then I said "OK OK...and yes Nikon is in my car" biggrin.gif . So my meeting with my potential client in Sentul was cut short. An expected 1 hr meeting became merely 20mins. Then my kelisa converted into a Concorde and I drove to SZB supersonically.

Letter D is a very special letter to all of us here. D represents 'special' or 'something unique'. Like 'Papa Delta'. And now letter D is showing its muscle again. But this time 'Romeo Delta'. And the motto...."Freedom of Space huh.gif "

I am pleased to present exclusively in this website, significant coverage of 'Romeo Delta' on its final days of Extended-C Check. And as everyone has expected, it wears its new blue outfit. Although the blue outfit is still in a blue plastic bag.....who cares. Enjoy!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Gavin....

trying to maintain Malaysian Wings at its best........heheh biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif . But the stupid blue plastic is still wrapping the new handsome toy. mad.gif mad.gif

Guest Fendy

azahan, bro,

great shots! cant wait to see the thing in the air, in all its glory.

will they paint the RR engine in blue color ??? laugh.gif Anyways Azahan nice pic with the Blue beast.. cool.gif

Hazani......

the stupid blue plastic wrapper laaaaa. couldnt do anything!!! basket.......

and bro....YOUR FAVOURITE RED BOX ON TOP FUSELAGE IS MISSING!!!!!

i was just like a small kid enjoying with the front door. honestly the pulling and pushing of it was way lighter than turning my kelisa power steering. and i just bought a new safety boot. nice ehh......hehe

user posted image

Thanks for sharing the exclusive pics Azahan...I have always been delighted with your behind-the-scenes pictures. And the MRD is simply stunning in the blue "Freedom of Space" livery.

Azaham, well done mate. Nice photos...Questions: Any idea where will the first destination this beauty will be flying to? Any chance of Sydney being their second daily flight?

Also, is MAS painting the wing in gold as pictured previously by Capt. Radzi.

Looking good! Azahan, you're one lucky man to have access to these rare locations. biggrin.gif

I remember seeing in a picture that they have the wings painted gold? Is it going to happen with the real thing?

Give us more please! We are thirsty for MRD! tongue.gif

Azahan, you've got every luck to get into the hangar!!! When is our chance...??? dry.gif dry.gif laugh.gif

I must say the blue background + black-grey strip replacing the red-blue one will make MRD very handsome when it's doing its job!

Thanks for the pics, bro!! biggrin.gif

cheers rozhan. yes, she was the star for me yesterday. i was practically tuned to it and couldnt care less about anything else. but i got to the hangar late in the evening so works on it had practically ended. so ground power had already been switched off so pretty warm inside there. and no lights too!! but whatever the condition, this is just a small issue right??? thanx for viewing.....

eugene,

how i wish that its first revenue flight with its new blue outfit be KUL-TGG. hahahah my kampung......

ricky,

donnolaaaa whether painting to be done on the wing. i doubt so......

jonathan bro!!! got got but no power so everything was shut off, screens blank but that gave my itchy hand the opportunity to press this press that.

Wahhh ohmy.gif Boss ohmy.gif

This is very interesting... blink.gif

Any idea when is the post D check (got this aa??) test flight??

If can confirm the date... I might pay ESB Hangar a visit again... laugh.gif laugh.gif

--

Wah...azahan...you are very lucky to get to visit the hangar. The Security in the Engineering hangar is very tight . Lucky you have inside contacts. Love you shots by the way. !!!!

You should try a visit to the Simulator Building.

FANTASTIC BLUE STUFF! biggrin.gif

hehe..the head shot looks like KLM

Sign in to follow this