British Airways B772ER G-YMML 'Keeping the Flag Flying'

G-YMML_MW.jpg

China Sonangol Intl A318CJ B-6188

B-6188_MW-1.jpg

Japan Airlines new livery featuring the 'tsuru'. B763ER JA654J

JA654J_MW.jpg

Empire Aviation Dassault Falcon 7X A6-MAF as MJE001 from HKG

A6-MAF_MW.jpg

Berjaya Air Dash 7 9M-TAH from Tioman Island. The Redang Island flight is serviced by a ATR72-500 instead.

9M-TAH_MW.jpg

China Eastern flights to/from Shanghai-Pudong would be operated by Shanghai Airlines B763ER for the summer schedule. Finally good riddance to the A300-600Rs! :)

B-2563_MW.jpg

Edited by Hoe Jyh

Photos about 8 days ago... Pardon for the picture quality... :(

From comfort T3 spotting, hehe...10 minutes spotting...

Singapore Airlines Cargo 9V-SFN (32899/1342), with new livery and no more MEGA ARK title.

5742748319_0579635f9b_z.jpg

1024 x 685

SIA | B777-312/ER | 34579/703

5743314492_1a21ef72ef_z.jpg

1024 x 685

Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global Express | PR-VDR | Samba-Brazil, far away from home...

SIN13May11_03287_PR-VDR_800w.jpg

JT | 737-9GP/ER | I believe the rego is PK-LFR :pardon:

SIN13May11_03269_PK-LFR_800w.jpg

Ex-TH MD-11(F) | The rego could be 9M-TGS

SIN13May11_03257_9M-TGG_800w.jpg

At T2, quick shot... T2 use white glass,hehe. :D

BI | A319-132 | V8-RBR (2032)

SIN13May11_03290_V8-RBR_800w.jpg

From Big-MaMa, to small sister and finally to human scale...

SIN13May11_03292_9M-MMSHS-TGF_800w.jpg

9M-MMS & HS-TGF

Thank you for viewing :)

Good to see some Changi pictures again: thanks a lot for sharing !!! :good:

What a sad sight is the ex Transmile MD11... :(

It looks like a lot of work is needed on the MD-11 to bring it up to FedEx specs. I wonder why...

The latest "addition" to the Singapore register - not really a new addition but a migration from SIA to SIA Cargo - is 9V-SPA, now a B747-412BCF.

It went out on an air test yesterday (21 May 2011) and what was scheduled to be a 1-hour test flight turned out to be a 2.5 hour test flight. Just as well, because it managed to stay aloft until the lousy weather passed (towards Johore).

mw-9V-SPA-2011-05-21-03Br-AirTest-APS.jpg

KC Sim

Edited by KC Sim

WADS Airbus has delivered yet another Airbus A332 to Australia for MRTT-conversion. Consistent with earlier deliveries, the aircraft still wears only a basic primer and it totally devoid of any identification markings except for its Spanish registration - EC336. It staged through Changi Airport on 24 May 2011.

mw-EC-336-2011-05-24-01Cr-primer-RAAF-APS.jpg

AirAsia provided me with a WOW! moment on 23 May when it sent 9M-AFK. Love the gold/red livery which looked like an inversion of the Shenzhen Airlines livery. But what is this WOW! about? What does it commemorate or celebrate?

mw-9M-AFK-2011-05-23-01Cr-WOW-APS.jpg

KC Sim

WOW? My guess is an impending Frequent Flyer Programme.

Don't want to let the mouse out of the bag as yet, but no it's not any sort of FFP. Campaign will be revealed in stages throughout this year, and it looks very optimistic. :drinks:

Couldn't resist sharing these two shots of VP-BKJ, arriving as TSO9745 from Moscow at 0845h this morning (31May11).

Beautiful shots :clapping: from Crowne, Bob. Missed your pictures.

Beautiful shots :clapping: from Crowne, Bob. Missed your pictures.

Thanks Fab... not exactly from Crowne. From my office! :p

The inaugural AY82 was operated by OH-LQA and parked at D42 in overcast weather. No water canon salute. I only just learnt from CAG yesterday that SIN isn't fond of water canon salutes and the only time it'd ever been done was on 17Oct07 for 9V-SKA!

Does AirAsia use the aerobridge facility at Singapore Changi International Airport?

Yeah.

Thanks Fab... not exactly from Crowne. From my office! :p

The inaugural AY82 was operated by OH-LQA and parked at D42 in overcast weather. No water canon salute. I only just learnt from CAG yesterday that SIN isn't fond of water canon salutes and the only time it'd ever been done was on 17Oct07 for 9V-SKA!

Water is a precious commodity in SIN. Therefore it might the reason for no having water cannon salute. xD

No doubt water is a precious commodity ... but everyday, you will see the fire-tenders from the airport fire station spraying into thin air ... possibly to ensure that there are no bird's nests in there and that when required, these machines could still shoot.

Yesterday (2 June) was a nice day to catch Finnair, which arrived in beautiful sunshine. OH-LQA operated the inaugural flight which arrived on 31 May and OH-LQC operated the next flight on 01 Jun with OH-LQG having the honours of operating the first flight to arrive in sunshine! And here it is ...

mw-OH-LQG-2011-06-02-03Br-APP.jpg

Not to be outdone, Turkish Airlines sent its Airbus A330-300 with the new colours ...this livery is growing on me. I like the way it is placed on the tail.

mw-TC-JNI-2011-06-02-02Cr-APP.jpg

Most biz-jets are almost all-white ... which accounts for my lack of interest in this category of planes. It is not helped by the fact that I can't easily tell their make and model apart! Here is one with a little colour - thank goodness - a Gulfstream G550.

mw-N589K-2011-06-02-01Cr-APP.jpg

KC Sim

I have always liked photographing planes with a yellow livery ... so you can imagine how much it thrilled me to learn that Air Hongkong is taking over B747-400BCFs from Cathay Pacific Cargo. And imagine my surprise and joy when I found out - belatedly - that its first service in Air Hongkong's (LD) livery is on the Hong Kong - Singapore route. Usually a pre-sunrise arrival, it arrives in shoot-able conditions only on Saturday morning ... and here it is - photographed this morning.

mw-B-HUS-2011-06-04-01Br-AirHK-APS.jpg

Two major events - the Shangri-la Security Dialogue and the IATA 67th Annual General Meeting (this was moved to Singapore from Cairo due to political developments there) has resulted in a flurry of biz-jet traffic ... and here's one that I have not seen before - a Challenger CL600 from ZYB Lily Jet of China. Am I the only one who thinks the logo looks more like an orchid?

mw-B-7697-2011-06-03-01Cr-ZYBLilyJet-CL600-APS.jpg

Spotting among greeneries, one is never far from creepies and crawlies - no worry if it is the occasional butterly, dragonfly or bee. I have encountered snakes - which freaked me up big time - but yesterday was the first time I have seen a H U G E stag beetle. Can you imagine how scary it is if someone has to look at the images recorded by the security camera above the beetle!

mw-StagBeetle-2011-06-03-01Vr.jpg

I leave you to shiver at the thought ... it already gave me the creeps just to photograph it from a short distance.

KC Sim

wow! HUUUUUGE Beatle! OHLQG, the latest A340! I hope you still get a few old coloured A340s the upcomming time. There sure must be 1 or 2 running around in OC.

Love the HKG/DHL 744! :D

Finnair A343 OH-LQE 'One World' livery. Unfortunately, the new livery looks so bland that the photo looks almost like a black and white photo!

OH-LQE_MW.jpg

Also thrilled to finally get a photo of Air Asia's ASEAN Basketball League 9M-AFE in decent light.

9M-AFE_MW.jpg

ACM Aviation EMB-135BJ Legacy N63AG. Love the colourful livery as compared to the usual white based liveries on many other bizjets!

N63AG_MW.jpg

AFE another new logojet? Guess I've missed that one so far on the net.

Whats the STA of FIN 343? Good catch of LQE :)

AY81 is scheduled to arrive at 1610hrs LT from HEL daily, which is quite a good timing for photography! :good: