MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

kanehoshi,

Unique action from WSSS/SIN! Make sure you send them to a.net! :clapping:

Thanks for sharing and hope to meet you when I am in SGN in April! :)

kanehoshi,

Unique action from WSSS/SIN! Make sure you send them to a.net! :clapping:

Thanks for sharing and hope to meet you when I am in SGN in April! :)

Thank you flee !

Hope see you soon some where.

wsss_16.jpg

wsss_15.jpg

:yahoo: Love the shot of the Fokker 50s :yahoo:

:yahoo: Love the shot of the Antonov AN-32 :yahoo:

:pardon:

Old photos found on my Family photos trip folder.

2010(My family trip to Singapore)At Singapore Airport ready to departure back to my house at KL.

SilkAir A319-132 9V-SBE

DSC04265.jpg

Singapore Airlines A380-841

DSC04279.jpg

Singapore Airlines 777-200/300/ER landing

DSC04281.jpg

AirAsia A320-200 landing

DSC04288.jpg

Lucky shot =D.Vietnam Airlines A330-223 VN-A371 in Skyteam Livery.

DSC04324.jpg

That all

In addition, if you need directions, the viewing mall is now accessed via the escalator right in the center of the T1 departure hall - the escalator should not be difficult to spot. The access point for the VM from the departure hall has changed since the time Hoe Jyh posted the photos.

Thanks Kian Hong, that's my intention to shoot with the dugong :rofl:

Wait for a more sexy aircraft mah ... Dugong not sexy! :p

Sharing two photos from 30/03 ... sexy blended winglets rules !

ANA second B767-300ER JA620A to be fitted with Aviation Partner blended winglets.

JA620A_WSSS_300311.jpg

First time catching this Garuda retro color PK-GFM. Used between 1961-1969 on their Convair 990. Love the cheat line!

PK-GFM_WSSS_300311.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Cheers. :)

You can go back a few pages on this thread.

Hoe Jyh has kindly shared this: http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4108&view=findpost&p=268070

Thanks Flee

In addition, if you need directions, the viewing mall is now accessed via the escalator right in the center of the T1 departure hall - the escalator should not be difficult to spot. The access point for the VM from the departure hall has changed since the time Hoe Jyh posted the photos.

thks Daniel, is it accessible from landside or airside?

The escalator is near the centre of the departure hall of Terminal One, leading to the Japanese restaurant SABOTEN. Access is landside.

KC Sim

Edited by KC Sim

The escalator is near the centre of the departure hall of Terminal One, leading to the Japanese restaurant SABOTEN. Access is landside.

KC Sim

cheers kc sim... will have plenty of time this weekend so planning to spend some time there :rolleyes:

And don't forget to pack a wide-angle lens to capture the planes coming into bay C11. Be ready to capture as it turns into the bay on arrival - and the perspective changes each second. And then on departure, the way the aircraft is pushed back gives you a different set of angles to capture. I love it whenever any plane comes into this bay - and my favourite of course is the one of AirAsia's Bo Rocks A320.

Thanks to AirAsia and her endless stream of special livery, spotting is a lot more fun.

IMPORTANT NOTE: A B777-200LRF operated by Southern Air in the colours of Thai Cargo is scheduled to arrive at 0805hrs on Saturday (2 Apr) and should be using 02L or 20R (depending on the winds). It should then taxy across to the cargo complex on the eastern side of the airfield using one of the North Cross taxiway. You might be able to capture it from the T1 viewing mall.

KC Sim

Edited by KC Sim

2/4

UA804 operated by N792UA which was in the new United Continental scheme. Appears that this is a newly painted plane.

DSC_0120.jpg

Sorry for the quality. This was a quick capture from the VM when I saw her depart.