MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

23/08

9V-SRD in Transaero color back from air test and landed on 20C.

9V-SRD_WSSS_230810.jpg

MD-10F N396FE back from air test and landed on 20R. First time for me to catch this aircraft type.

N396FD_WSSS_230810.jpg

I reckon that this Neptune Air 9M-NEP was repositioning from JHB to pick up some cargo in SIN then fly to somewhere else.

9M-NEP_WSSS_230810.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Cheers. :)

Kianhong-san

You made excellent shots :good: Thank you for sharing :D

By the way,I will go to Singapore tomorrow late in the evening.

I will arrive in Singapore very early in the morning on 25AUG .

According your photos,Runway will be used for RW20 in Singapore.

I am looking forward to have a good weather :nea:

After arriving in Singapore,I will leave baggage in a hotel(Holiday Inn),then take a MRT

to go spotting.

See you!!

Masahiko Sakai

Nice photo Kianhong,especially the Transaero B772ER & FedEx MD-10F!

And also Neptune Air B727-200F!

Thanks Masahiko-san & Tamizi. :)

Weather are forecast to be sunny with some cloud on Wednesday. *finger crossed*

Seeya.

Good to see the 727 still operational... :good:

Thanks a lot for sharing these interesting pictures from SIN !!! :pardon:

25/8

Exotic 'bird' from across the Pacific. Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial 'Utonde'(3C-EGE), inbound from BKI.

3C-EGE_WSSS_250810.jpg

p/s: Was at Changi Beach morning spot from 11am-1pm ... didn't see any spotter around. :mellow:

25/8

Exotic 'bird' from across the Pacific. Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial 'Utonde'(3C-EGE), inbound from BKI.

...and we missed it at BKI. :(

At least someone got it better than everyone missed it Waiping, great shot of Utonde :good:

Exotic 'bird' from across the Pacific.

My apologies ... i assumed that this bird came from South America. Apparently it's from a rather unknown central African country called Equatorial Guinea. :pardon: Very very exotic bird indeed. :yahoo:

:) I don't think the 3C-EGE came from across the Pacific as I heard it on HF between the Middle East and India late UTC on 24 Aug. Was indeed a nice catch for me too!

Anyway, on a different note, did anyone happen to see the Mandala at SIN on 22 Aug (Sunday)? Would have departed SIN mid to late afternoon, local time. It was MDL809 SIN-BPN. I am trying to find out the REG if anyone knows it please?

Anyway, on a different note, did anyone happen to see the Mandala at SIN on 22 Aug (Sunday)? Would have departed SIN mid to late afternoon, local time. It was MDL809 SIN-BPN. I am trying to find out the REG if anyone knows it please?

The flight RI809 was operated by an A320, PK-RML. :)

26/08

A Bombardier Global Express VP-BJI with a very nice light blue livery which matches the crisp blue skies very well.

VP-BJI_MW.jpg

Leased B767-300ER CS-TQI which was operated for Sri Lankan Airlines as UL312 from CMB.

CS-TQI_MW.jpg

Kianhong-san

I stayed from 07:30~11:00 at Changi beach park.Under the cloudy sky,I took a shot for QF A380.But I have been to HAWKERS to take a lunch from 11:00,as a result I missed 3C-EGE :sorry:

I saw a man walking along the beach having a camera with white long lens and carrying a backpack colored black and red at 11:15.In the morning,I had a cloudy weather,so I went out spotting point earlier. :(

post-3745-128299106741_thumb.jpg

I saw a man walking along the beach having a camera with white long lens and carrying a backpack colored black and red at 11:15.In the morning,I had a cloudy weather,so I went out spotting point earlier. :(

That's probably me. Sorry that i didn't see you. :(

Oh well, we'll get to meet next time. I'm planning a HND-NRT trip in late Oct. :pardon:

29/8 - Sunny blue sky in the afternoon after a late morning shower.

Quebec Alpha back to home base from Victorville after almost a year 'holidaying' in the desert. :pardon: We were speculating whether it will be sold/leased or put back into service. Operating as Singapore 778.

9V-SQA_WSSS_290810.jpg

It's been a long while since AF sent anything remotely special - F-GSQA in new livery looks great in late afternoon light.

F-GSQA_WSSS_290810.jpg

BA11 opb G-CIVC 'One World'.

G-CiVC_WSSS_290810.jpg

Even AK sent 2 specials for Singapore spotters - one of them was 'Skytrax : Best Low Cost Airline' 9M-AHO.

9M-AHO_WSSS_290810.jpg

Heads up SIN if anyone is about, although no doubt it's dark there now. Just heard on HF "China Hainan 7935" approaching position ENREP. Flightstats says he's routing Dalian-Hefei-Singapore, ETA 2340. Expect it on the ground at SIN around 2315-2345 tonight. The selcal code I heard for it should make it B738 B-5405. If anyone eyeballs it can you confirm for me pls?

Good luck! :good:

Edited by RobK

As per teletext, the last stop for 3C-EGE before arriving in SIN was Kota Kinabalu! Perhaps someone from BKI could confirm its visit.

KC Sim

31/8 Merdeka!! to all my fellow Malaysian. :)

Southern Air N735SA reposition from Payar Lebar. She was confirmed at 1205, then confirmed again at 1335 and confirmed again at 1425. Finally came at 1450! <_>

N753SA_WSSS_310810.jpg

Following immediately behind was Thai Star Alliance HS-TEL as TG413.

HS-TEL_WSSS_310810.jpg

Vietnam surprised us with this B777 VN-A147.

VN-A147_WSSS_310810.jpg

BA11 was opb G-BNLI 'One World'.

G-BNLI_WSSS_310810.jpg

We were all wondering if Socceroos had been repainted since World Cup ended quite some time ago. I am glad that it didn't. Look great in such good light. :yahoo:

VH-OJS as QF10 from LHR.

VH-OJS_WSSS_310810.jpg

VH-OJS_WSSS_310810-1.jpg

31/8 Merdeka!! to all my fellow Malaysian. :)

Southern Air N735SA reposition from Payar Lebar. She was confirmed at 1205, then confirmed again at 1335 and confirmed again at 1425. Finally came at 1450! <_>

Following immediately behind was Thai Star Alliance HS-TEL as TG413.

Vietnam surprised us with this B777 VN-A147.

BA11 was opb G-BNLI 'One World'.

We were all wondering if Socceroos had been repainted since World Cup ended quite some time ago. I am glad that it didn't. Look great in such good light. :yahoo:

VH-OJS as QF10 from LHR.

Should have been there this afternoon. Damn....miss it all....

Should have been there this afternoon. Damn....miss it all....

Good to see you're resurrected :yahoo: ; thought you'd given up on spotting/photography :sorry:

Good to see you're resurrected :yahoo: ; thought you'd given up on spotting/photography :sorry:

Hi Mr. Oranje! Didn't give up really. Just quietly shooting and not posting. My photos are not up to standards. :(

My photos are not up to standards. :(

And you want us to believe that ... ? hahaha... :p

Would like to see some photos from that bazooka lens. B)

Hi Mr. Oranje! Didn't give up really. Just quietly shooting and not posting. My photos are not up to standards. :(

Hey, it's more about sharing here.