MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

After a busy week of work, here are some more contribution to this thread.

Photos were taken from 0700, however since I have taken many many shots, so.....here I share some of the early morning's.

090424-vh-ojq_1959.jpg

090424-vt-jbf_1806.jpg

090424-9v-srm_1788.jpg

090423-a6-ece_1833.jpg

090424-9v-sfn_2011.jpg

090424-vt-axd_2004.jpg

090424-hs-tjg_1823.jpg

Looks like the new TG livery didn't suit their B777 so well. Too much white at the front. :(

We had two exotic visitors recently . . . the first is Sneeze (thankfully, he flew CX and not Aeromexico) . . . seen here being trailed by the carpark aunty.

mw-SneezenCarparkAunty-2009-04-25-0.jpg

And then there was this beautiful B707 that came all the way from Moscow-Domodedovo Airport . . . non-stop. It departed two days later for Koh Samui. Never knew a B707 could land and take off from Koh Samui. The engines were very quiet and almost smokeless.

mw-N88ZL-2009-04-28-04Cr-B707-APP.jpg

KC Sim

KC must be thrilled to bits to catch a plane from his generation...... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by Kwek

KC must be thrilled to bits to catch a plane from his generation...... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You bet . . . any B707 or DC-8 coming my way is considered a gem from my childhood days.

Someday when I manage to get a DC-3, DC-6, DC-7 or a Constellation, I will celebrate it here on Kwek's behalf. :yahoo:

KC

Kwek, Kc...old generation....ha ha ha ha...

sneeze..room number of the crown plaza? i need to night stop SIN..

sneeze..room number of the crown plaza? i need to night stop SIN..

TK, When ?? I will go to join. :yahoo:

Edited by Prompong J.

It was really hard to believe how gorgeous the evening light was today considering there was an islandwide thunderstorm in the morning. Positive thinking does have its uses :)

B-KPF looking very smart as the evening CX735 flight from HKG.

B-KPF1_MW.jpg

Garuda Indonesia had recently changed the equipment for their evening Bali flight from the usual B734 to a B738. Thus, one would be able to get these wingletted beauties in great evening light.

PK-GEK_MW.jpg

Hoe Jyh, Nice catch of the CX there

Lovely shot :drinks:

Air France's first aircraft with updated livery and the 777th B777 built F-GZND made an appearance this evening as AF256 from CDG :yahoo:

F-GZND_MW.jpg

F-GZND_MW.jpg

Bienvenue a Singapoure! (Welcome to Singapore!) :clapping:

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Another view of F-GZND's approach to Changi Airport this evening . . . I must admit that although I was not previously a fan of the revised livery (judging from pictures), I am now a convert. I do like this livery - especially the AIRFRANCE title.

mw-F-GZND-2009-05-10-06Br-APS.jpg

Another colourful visitor which seems to be popping in twice-weekly of late is China Eastern Airlines' A340-600 in Expo 2010 livery.

mw-B-6055-2009-05-10-03Br-Expo2010-.jpg

KC Sim

The new AF livery oozes simplicity and professionalism IMO. Wish we could have it in KUL too hehe. Chaity, where is AirFrance?? ehhehe

Excellent guys! Thanks for sharing!

KC,thanks for sharing the AF 777 new livery and also China Eastern's A346 in Expo 2010 c/s. :clapping:

Thanks you for the coverage from SIN. :drinks: China Eastern's A346 is so colourful while the AirFrance latest livery is simple yet beautiful :yahoo:

Nice shots there guys :drinks:

Just a heads up, Air Asia's X 2nd A340 is reported to be in Singapore getting a new one of a kind outfit and i'm guessing maintainance as well. Should be out soon. No idea on the dates tho. Keep a good lookout :good:

Nice shots there guys :drinks:

Just a heads up, Air Asia's X 2nd A340 is reported to be in Singapore getting a new one of a kind outfit and i'm guessing maintainance as well. Should be out soon. No idea on the dates tho. Keep a good lookout :good:

Thanks for the info Raj :drinks:

Another view of F-GZND's approach to Changi Airport this evening . . . I must admit that although I was not previously a fan of the revised livery (judging from pictures), I am now a convert. I do like this livery - especially the AIRFRANCE title.

Another colourful visitor which seems to be popping in twice-weekly of late is China Eastern Airlines' A340-600 in Expo 2010 livery.

KC Sim

Ahah, I know someone must definitely be spotting on such a fine Sunday evening (I assume thanks to the heavy early morning rain) at Changi Beach 20R Approach. Sorry KC I couldn't spot you from flight deck as I was busy hand flying as SQ617 from KIX. IF you have SRH on hand, can you please post it here? I did see A346 parking at T3 after vacating but didnt see AFB77W. Thanks KC.

but didnt see AFB77W. Thanks KC.

GZND was parked at gate C1 and she arrived around 1717.

Edited by fablee