MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

Negative Negative. Garuda B735 was still sitting on tarmac last night with the engine inlets covered nicely in birght orange suites.

Ah thanks for the clarification LeeCH!

JF001 & JF002 departing tonight back home at 2300 & 2330hrs respectively. Seems that the Japanese came in and left under the cover of darkness this time around.

Reposting some shots here that have been lost due to the database crash :)

9V-SKA_CBP_MW.jpg

9V-JEA_MW.jpg

B-2691_MW.jpg

HS-ABA_MW.jpg

LZ-BHE_MW.jpg

VH-VQW_MW.jpg

VT-EJH_MW.jpg

Edits: The database still seems rather unstable - kept getting errors with the formatting :(

Edited by Hoe Jyh

I remember before the crash, there was a pic of Jet Airways and LeeCh had said that they had taken away considerable business from SQ...well from 10/12 they're taking away considerably more with all 9W flights changing from 73H's to A332s!!

Sharing China Airline's very elusive Lavender B738, B-18610 together with 'Fruits' A333. As Fruits in the background sums it up, it is indeed a sweet feeling to capture and admire both of them together! :)

B-18610_MW.jpg

Thats so darn lucky.... two specials in one special airport ehhehe :drinks:

HoeJyh, super shots!! You must have used up all the collective karma of all the photographers in SIN . . . cos since then, the weather has been absolutely horrible.

Did you also catch the MK Airlines B747-200F (9G-MKM) and the departing Evergreen International Airlines B747-200F (N478EV)?

KC Sim

Thanks a lot to all for your kind compliments :) Haha, I do think that karma would get replenished at an amazingly quick rate this festive season. No, unfortunately I didn't manage to get the 2 jumbos as I was in a rush for my year-end semester briefing that special day (which i miraculously made it on time too) after getting Lavender.

Was transitting Sin Changi on my way back to Kch from Perth, here's some that I've shot, just hate the sucky weather as usual <_>

Going off on another route

800DSC_5980.jpg

Sneezies T7

800DSC_5994.jpg

A common visitor to both KLIA n Changi from CZ

800DSC_5996.jpg

Used to be the king of the skies...

800DSC_5998.jpg

One must not miss this when transitting Changi.... Gate F31 frequent stopper

Going from tail to head

800DSC_6021.jpg

Wowww... look at those cargo doors height vs man

800DSC_6030.jpg

One, two, three......... fifteen.. aiya lost count how many already!!!

800DSC_6027.jpg

Engine still new

800DSC_6020.jpg

What a nose!!!

800DSC_6015.jpg

Parked, and the GSE's will invade them soon like a F1 pitstop,... wx sux but the reflections are sureal

800DSC_6024.jpg

Pitstops... a long one before her nite departure to Syd again later in the evening

800DSC_6029.jpg

Cheers, enjoy.. sorry for the weather and quality

Edited by Ignatius

Indeed, and it has been a blink of the eye since Terminal 3 was opened for public visit until today.

The whale kicking up water on the runway as the reversers are applied.

9V-SKA_Watershow_MW.jpg

A curious new installation in the departure level - not sure if it serves a decorative purpose or a functional purpose to further improve the ventilation (it rotates and spins about its axis slowly with the motors creating a fair bit of whining in the process)

Flower_T3_MW.jpg

Nice whale playing with rainwater pool there... It's raining on a daily basis now isn't it??? But good enough, it does create a different perspective when spotting after heavy rain :lol:

I didn't get to go T3 as i am on transit, and the skytrain isn't opening them up for us to check it out <_>

here are some shts taken from Changi:

SIA Cargo are going to rotate very soon.

P1000095.jpg

The tail section of the cargo planes

P1000096.jpg

JL 77W

P1000247.jpg

2 identical planes with JL planes in the background

P1000245.jpg

Moments when both japanese airline meet at SIN

P1000248.jpg

SQ Star alliance logojet

P1000249.jpg

FD 320 with SQ 773 and Aerolineas Argentina 343 at the back

P1000217.jpg

Edited by Yeung H

Nice Yeung, did u get the 380?? I notice there's AN124 at the cargo apron as well... :good: