MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Kuala Lumpur Air Carnival

I have made a call to ask about this. The person in-charge (Major Zul) told me that better visit on Friday and Saturday. He said on Sunday, some of them might be withdrawing the aircraft and starting to fly back where they from already.

Just a piece of advise from me. :D

Norman, I am from Penang also but currently staying in seri kembangan..... :yahoo:

Add me (kckw_kevin@msn.com) into your msn, maybe I can help you to go to Terminal 3 by using my GPS map (hope it works well)...

I will definately pay a visit to the MW booth. I have been playing FS for quite sometimes and I have a lot to share and ASK from those expert in sims....hope you guys can assist me. :lol:

I will be there on Sunday. See you guys on Sunday!!! :good: :good:

Edited by Kevin Cheng

Hi Teoh, Brennan, thanks for your info.. :drinks: Wish I could join you guys today in setting up the booth...but held back cleaning up some mess at work..but will look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow..:D I'll be there in the morning..hopefully can grab some snapshots.. :clapping:

Kevin, mind if I add you to my MSN list?:) always good to meet another fellow MW member.. :D

Guys,

Don't forget to make some shots of the MW booth and share them here ;) :good:

We had a whole lot of fun setting up the booth itself. :drinks:

And imagine even before the start of the carnival we've had curious visitors... :clapping: Can you fathom what's it's gonna be like on the days itself? Leave that to you to find out! ;-)

We had a whole lot of fun setting up the booth itself. :drinks:

And imagine even before the start of the carnival we've had curious visitors... :clapping: Can you fathom what's it's gonna be like on the days itself? Leave that to you to find out! ;-)

Sound really fun! Any picture to share?

...Successful with the banner ? :blink:

Guest victorho88

I am victor.I am new to here.Really happy to join malaysian wings.I met many ppl with the same flying passion with me here.Actually a little bit touch.haha.So many ppl shared their experience here.Erm i hv been waiting the air function for a long period ald.Finally.............Does anyone tell me how to go to the air carnival from wangsa maju.thank for your kindness guidance.thank you.

I am victor.I am new to here.Really happy to join malaysian wings.I met many ppl with the same flying passion with me here.Actually a little bit touch.haha.So many ppl shared their experience here.Erm i hv been waiting the air function for a long period ald.Finally.............Does anyone tell me how to go to the air carnival from wangsa maju.thank for your kindness guidance.thank you.

take lrt to setral, and then make a transfer there to rapid kl(T81) :)

Guys,

Don't forget to make some shots of the MW booth and share them here ;) :good:

Sound really fun! Any picture to share?

Ok.. guys... too tired 'cos in the morning visited the agricultural exhibition & been

walking for almost 4 hours, and then afternoon checking on the guys setting up

MalaysianWings booth for the Air Carnival Kuala Lumpur '06

Here are some pix.... over the entrance door

IPB Image

for Pieter: Welcome to Air Carnival Kuala Lumpur '06 to be officiated

by Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak, The Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia

The Banner (the only one seen around the area... :pardon: )

IPB Image

Just three steps from the main entrance is the Booth No.01

belongs to MalaysianWings :yahoo:

Here the guys are busy setting up the apparatus;

IPB Image

Brennan, Tarmizi, Lawrence, Gavin (partly hidden) & Teoh

Gavin at the Control of a B738

IPB Image

two guys on the right behind Teoh.... curious onlookers... :yahoo:

Tarmizi with Teoh on the B738 & Gavin explaining the power system of B744 to a visitor

IPB Image

See you all tomorrow,

BTW... the Official Opening Ceremony will be at 1445LT,

and the Dep Prime Minister will be there, and for sure will visit

MalaysianWings.... need all the support guys... ;)

--snip--

Norman, I am from Penang also but currently staying in seri kembangan..... :yahoo:

Add me (kckw_kevin@msn.com) into your msn, maybe I can help you to go to Terminal 3 by using my GPS map (hope it works well)...

--snip--

Kevin,

I'm from NS, but my wife from Penang... :lol:

and now we're staying in Tmn Universiti Indah, Seri Kembangan :yahoo:

Where're you in Seri Kembangan? :pardon:

uncle norman , admin. and MWingers,

c u guys on saturday, i will be bringing 2 slavers frens who are my batchmate in air asia to our booth :)

any idea what time is the opening ceremony?

Edited by LWwong

any idea what time is the opening ceremony?

If im not mistaken it will start at 9am tomorrow.Correct me if im wrong.

I will be going over tomorrow.Hope so see you guys there.

This is my contact number 012-3122510.

Norman,

Thanks, bro, for the translation :pardon: and the pictures; hope you'll be able to make some more while the Festival is going on ;)

Really appreciated to see this sofar...

Miss being there, but be assured in my mind I'll be there with you all, guys :good:

Syioklah.. really wished could join you guyz... all the aerial displays and static displays plzzz cover them 100% on mwings here :drinks:

Will be looking forward to the aerial display..hopefully no bad weather.. :clapping: Will be there around 10am,,

Any preview of what's in the static display area? :D

My num is 016-3304297. Hope to see you all there and getting some snapshots.. :yahoo:

Hi Guys

I will be there Friday morning, hopefully to take some photos and helping with whatever I can. And hopefully I will be there on Saturday as well with the wife and kids.

See you guys there.

My number is 012-654 9051. Lets set a time so that we can have a group photoshoot. Perhaps a picture an beside aircraft. :)